Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

ice shattered ice shattered you copped?
1000002144.jpg

Now that you mention it :nerd::rofl:

I don't know what the deal is with Footpatrol but I ordered the the x-rays at the end of May. They were shipped but the tracking didn't work for some reason. I contacted them and they couldn't provide an explanation but just ended up refunding me :smh:

Wonder why we don’t see any more jcrew collabs? They put out some super solid pairs over the years.

I've wondered as well. I assume with NB's rise in popularity JCrew is not seen as hip enough, so stopped working with them.

Wonder why we don’t see any more jcrew collabs? They put out some super solid pairs over the years.
They trended downwards a couple of years after those collabs, but since Brendon Babenzien (former design director of Supreme) took the lead, they've been release some nice items.

Maybe we'll see another down the road?

They trended downwards a couple of years after those collabs, but since Brendon Babenzien (former design director of Supreme) took the lead, they've been release some nice items.

Maybe we'll see another down the road?
Jcrew > JFG as far as design, and execution goes, especially as of late.

I almost feel it’s deeper than the downward trend. I can’t really remember a MIUSA pair not being really nice, and well received by the NB community. Granted, I’m no NB og or anything, but I have been paying attention for a minute.

I think it might have had something to do with them not making the 997/998 for a couple years. The best jcrew collabs were those, around the same time I think jcrew was having bad financials as a business. I have like 12 NB's and 5 pairs are jcrew collabs. They were pretty much always fire releases.

Is it (humanly) possible to get something off of new balance on release day? Need the rosewaters to round out the trio. Just wondering if I should wait and get for resale after new balance ships it’s supply.

I think it might have had something to do with them not making the 997/998 for a couple years. The best jcrew collabs were those, around the same time I think jcrew was having bad financials as a business. I have like 12 NB's and 5 pairs are jcrew collabs. They were pretty much always fire releases.
They put out a solid 992 not that long ago (that I regrettably sold smh).

Back
Top Bottom