Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

IMG_5796.jpeg
Want these more than the kiths. How's the dog on these? Haven't had a pair of 580s in years.

Just to clear up some confusion, there was a change made to new balance, I don't know if it was on Nb's end or the bots end but the bot doesn't work like it did before. Previously I would be running slots for everyone in here. Unfortunately that is no longer the case.
I ran for 3 people on the Stone island release and couldn't hit 1 pair due to changes that were made. So I ended the bot subscription.
Yesterday after the shoes went up on the site I purchased a rental in hopes to make something happen.

Just to clear up some confusion, there was a change made to new balance, I don't know if it was on Nb's end or the bots end but the bot doesn't work like it did before. Previously I would be running slots for everyone in here. Unfortunately that is no longer the case.
I ran for 3 people on the Stone island release and couldn't hit 1 pair due to changes that were made. So I ended the bot subscription.
Yesterday after the shoes went up on the site I purchased a rental in hopes to make something happen.
All good famo. You even taking time to help is appreciated regardless and your past efforts win or not are cemented! I'm in if you still have room this go around.

Last edited:
Ditto!! They didn’t have 11.5 so I had to go half up which if memory serves correct, I had a pair in the 860v2 in a 12 back in the day so hopefully they’re good…

Last edited:
Didn't expect the Size? 860s to be an instant sell out or anything crazy as the hype didn't seem very high, but surprised they're sitting so long in almost every size

Back
Top Bottom