Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Work shoes for casual Friday. These are too nice to just sit on a desk. 😂😂😂

IMG_1147.jpeg

Mannnn…. I wish I had a desk, and was able to wear sneakers at work.

With that said, anyone have experience with steel toe NBs? I’d like to hear your thoughts if so. Also what is your work environment?

Stone islands in stock at kith

Mannnn…. I wish I had a desk, and was able to wear sneakers at work.

With that said, anyone have experience with steel toe NBs? I’d like to hear your thoughts if so. Also what is your work environment?

I have a pair of NB steel toes. They're fine but theyre not any better than similar from Danner or Merrell. Admittedly I don't use them that often cause Im mostly in an office.

I have a pair of NB steel toes. They're fine but theyre not any better than similar from Danner or Merrell. Admittedly I don't use them that often cause Im mostly in an office.
I work industrial, so steel toes are required where I work. I also work around a lot of oil, so slip resistant is a must (not all slip resistant are created equal, and not all are actually slip resistant). I normally use timberland, or wolverine. Currently using a pair of keen, which are pretty good. Seeing that NB makes steel toes, I’m wondering how they’ll be for my line of work.

I work industrial, so steel toes are required where I work. I also work around a lot of oil, so slip resistant is a must (not all slip resistant are created equal, and not all are actually slip resistant). I normally use timberland, or wolverine. Currently using a pair of keen, which are pretty good. Seeing that NB makes steel toes, I’m wondering how they’ll be for my line of work.

These are the joints I have. Definitely not a heavy industrial shoe. I occasionally have to visit the factory which is why I have them but it's more of an advanced manufacturing area than what you sound like you're dealing with.

10-12 available for 25% off +shipping

you’re high af - rose water is shoe of the summer- medusa more of a fall shoe
Rose water is legit garbage. A lot of y'all just falling for the hype. Good on those who genuinely like them and hope they got them, but if it's just due to hype, these are underwhelming and look terrible. In the same vain, I know many think Medusa's are the worst of the three recently released but they're by far my favorites.

Now if we're discussing Scorpius, those are absolutely hideous with zero redeeming qualities yet people want them because they're the most limited. But again, big trash. Bronson overall hasn't made a good collabs, overpriced pieces, has some bad food opinions, and music genuinely sucks.

Rose water is legit garbage. A lot of y'all just falling for the hype. Good on those who genuinely like them and hope they got them, but if it's just due to hype, these are underwhelming and look terrible. In the same vain, I know many think Medusa's are the worst of the three recently released but they're by far my favorites.

Now if we're discussing Scorpius, those are absolutely hideous with zero redeeming qualities yet people want them because they're the most limited. But again, big trash. Bronson overall hasn't made a good collabs, overpriced pieces, has some bad food opinions, and music genuinely sucks.
😂😂 Why did you buy them? No way I’m buying anything from someone I have that strong of opinion about.

Bronsons music was raw when he first came out had a nice run from 2011-13 seems like once the food stuff popped off for him he stopped caring about music.

Back
Top Bottom