Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Mannnn…. I wish I had a desk, and was able to wear sneakers at work.

With that said, anyone have experience with steel toe NBs? I’d like to hear your thoughts if so. Also what is your work environment?
I work in an industrial-ish environment thats around beer. I have these ones and they are much more comfortable then my Danners. They are waterproof and haven't had any issues, yet.

Me and the little boy are matching. Had my eyes on these for a while. $70
IMG_1446 Medium.jpeg

I think this Bronson collab was well put together. Every pair was completely different from the colors to the material choice. I think people gravitate towards the Rosewater because it breaks the mold. The colors are bright and flashy. I like shoes with pink. I have the concepts rose 997 and ALD 1300 so the Rosewater was naturally my pick out of the 3.

I think this Bronson collab was well put together. Every pair was completely different from the colors to the material choice. I think people gravitate towards the Rosewater because it breaks the mold. The colors are bright and flashy. I like shoes with pink. I have the concepts rose 997 and ALD 1300 so the Rosewater was naturally my pick out of the 3.

Growing up I was envious of sneakers/gear in the 80's/early 90's. Bright, flashy, colorful colorways were all the rage, as well as gear.

A lot of times these were on women's colorways. I loved the AM 90 Concords and so many other bright, flashy, colorful runners from that era.

Thus, the Rosewaters speak to me. Some nostalgia involved with those type of colorways.

10-12 available for 25% off +shipping

I would've been all over this if they had an 8.5. Been waiting to see if I could grab these on a sale, starting to think I may have screwed myself.

crewneck and shoes landed. crew is a jokeeee. thin material and screen printed words. i could have made it at my local t shirt shop. was expecting yeezy quality or at least what the bembury nb clothes or jfg clothes are. this is really bad
IMG_3255.jpeg

crewneck and shoes landed. crew is a jokeeee. thin material and screen printed words. i could have made it at my local t shirt shop. was expecting yeezy quality or at least what the bembury nb clothes or jfg clothes are. this is really bad
IMG_3255.jpeg

This looks like it was printed on a Hanes blank. :lol:

I bought a FTD T from the site around the time the v6s dropped, and some of the reflective print is already chipping after one wear.

I bought a FTD T from the site around the time the v6s dropped, and some of the reflective print is already chipping after one wear.
yeah my first though was "I can't wash this the letters will fall off." it fits super slim like Hanes/gildan too. shocked AB didn't outsource this to NB, but he obv has huge margins doing it this way. I was super tempted to buy a fleece but assuming the quality is just as poor.

yeah my first though was "I can't wash this the letters will fall off." it fits super slim like Hanes/gildan too. shocked AB didn't outsource this to NB, but he obv has huge margins doing it this way. I was super tempted to buy a fleece but assuming the quality is just as poor.
I was tempted to buy a fleece when I bought the T. Glad I didn’t.

I would've been all over this if they had an 8.5. Been waiting to see if I could grab these on a sale, starting to think I may have screwed myself.
I saw these in stock at a local DTLR. And it wasn't even a location thats known for getting stuff like this. Maybe check in on yours and you may luck up on something.

Back
Top Bottom