Shoe Palace collab

IMG_7985.jpeg
IMG_7986.jpeg
IMG_7988.jpeg
IMG_7987.jpeg
IMG_7989.jpeg
IMG_7990.jpeg

Last edited:
I just picked up the olive 998s in two sizes. Do you guys recommend true to size with the 998s, or half size up? For reference, I typically go between 8.5 and 9. My 990v6s and 990v4s are size 8.5, and my 991v2s are size 9 because of the narrower fit.

I just picked up the olive 998s in two sizes. Do you guys recommend true to size with the 998s, or half size up? For reference, I typically go between 8.5 and 9. My 990v6s and 990v4s are size 8.5, and my 991v2s are size 9 because of the narrower fit.
I’m between sizes and still go with my 990 size in recent 998’s and I have a thumb of room in the toebox. I also have a narrow foot. I’d probably go with a 9 rather than 8.5 if your foot is wide

You got a good deal? Maybe I’ll take the other one you don’t keep. Haha

Newer 998s are tts.

I’m between sizes and still go with my 990 size in recent 998’s and I have a thumb of room in the toebox. I also have a narrow foot. I’d probably go with a 9 rather than 8.5 if your foot is wide

thank you, guys! Yeah I'm kinda torn. I have medium-width (maybe slightly wide) feet, and I find the width fairly narrow in them. Length-wise, it's long if I go with the size 9, but I do like the looser fit, so maybe I'll go with that.

You got a good deal? Maybe I’ll take the other one you don’t keep. Haha

Got it for $140+tax off Joe's New Balance outlet website! Plenty sizes still available - https://www.joesnewbalanceoutlet.com/pd/made-in-usa-998/U998GT-D-085.html

if trotterman actually had a backbone he would have pushed back on this or steered joe in a more creative direction…you know actually manage the project. but he is just a fan / yes man with no real experience.

Crazy to think that’s what jfg put out considering he let the cat out of the bag about who pays for collabs. Guess he likes wasting his money cuz those are like 10-15 years too late

Reactions: mkj
Crazy to think that’s what jfg put out considering he let the cat out of the bag about who pays for collabs. Guess he likes wasting his money cuz those are like 10-15 years too late

Europeans gonna eat those up so quickly at this pop up shop. Unless he made a ton of both colorways, they'll sell out easily.

Back
Top Bottom