Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

McSoundwave McSoundwave today aint so bad.. :pimp: :wink:
1000002942.jpg
I'm going to take another shot probably a 2pm CST.. :nerd::nthat:

Anybody interested in a 10.5 in the beef/brocc atmos mt580? 👀 retail and shipping

I picked up a 10.5, needing and eventually finding an 11 at a different store. DM me 🤝

Never seen this before but there's still hope

1000060292.png

So I contacted customer service and they told me I didn't need to do anything on my end and that it was cancelled in error. I checked my account and I have a new order # now and it shows it in pending status

I’m starting to believe that, either this guy is lazy as hell, or the MADE factory employees aren’t capable of making a “complicated” colorblocking shoe…

I rarely see gum bottom MADE shoes.
Even more rare translucent soles. Maybe they don’t have the equipment?

A grey NB with a translucent sole would look dope imo (cool grey-esque)

I’m starting to believe that, either this guy is lazy as hell, or the MADE factory employees aren’t capable of making a “complicated” colorblocking shoe…

I hear that with the gum sole. 990v5 Molten Lava’s come to mind, hard pressed to think of any others.

MADE is definitely capable of manufacturing complicated cws (i.e. Action Bronson’s v6s)

Lately, he definitely isn’t putting the same energy into his projects; Belly, 990v6s and 993s, compared
to his Outside Clothes 990v3s. That project was a MASTERPIECE in my book and is in my Top 5 NBs of all time. With that said, JFG has gone stale.

Back
Top Bottom