Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

SAINIDIIvIIAINI SAINIDIIvIIAINI
1000003153.gif

Who said I was wearing baggy jeans?! :pimp: :nthat:
1000003154.gif

My 991v2 vintage sports squeak pretty bad 😔 I can feel it coming from the material inside the shoe with my sock basically rubbing and making squeak noises each step. I’ve tried different socks. I also swapped the insole and somehow it still squeaks. it’s not the insole rubbing on the bottom so baby powder under the insole wouldn’t help. So, idk. It’s my only pair of that model 🤷‍♂️. It’s loud so I’m not gonna wear them unless I’m mostly outdoors or loud indoor places. Open to suggestions

That the authentic vintage squeak sound

IMG_1457.jpeg

My 991v2 vintage sports squeak pretty bad 😔 I can feel it coming from the material inside the shoe with my sock basically rubbing and making squeak noises each step. I’ve tried different socks. I also swapped the insole and somehow it still squeaks. it’s not the insole rubbing on the bottom so baby powder under the insole wouldn’t help. So, idk. It’s my only pair of that model 🤷‍♂️. It’s loud so I’m not gonna wear them unless I’m mostly outdoors or loud indoor places. Open to suggestions

Literally still try the baby powder trick it might work.

I own a few pairs and non of them squeak. This 'sounds' like a manufacturing issue, a poorly constructed midsole.

Still can't believe I found these for £90. DS (Albeit without laces - grown fond of the minty-blue set from my Anni C-Notes though)

Beams x Paperboy 920 - 'Iceboy'

20240729_122353.jpg

20240729_122300.jpg

Not sure which I prefer, left shoe or right (leaning left because of the mudguard), guess its good they have that subtle mismatch.

Caught Oneness 50% off on the NB 1000 in the gray reflective and the Easter looking colorway. Was on the fence with this model and have been steering away from pairs I wasn't undeniably enthusiastic about. But at basically 2 for 1 I didn't want to pass up. Worse case scenario, I'm not feeling them in person and I can oop to an NT'er at cost or sell online and give some one a deal. Hoping I like them on foot though.
1000008062.jpg

Back
Top Bottom