Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yup... kinda sick off all of the Knicks themed shoes. He should rotate and do ones themed after cities that his stores are in instead of doing so many NYC ones.

Yup... kinda sick off all of the Knicks themed shoes. He should rotate and do ones themed after cities that his stores are in instead of doing so many NYC ones.
Tbf he did release (MiAsia) pairs for both Toronto & Malibu opening. Think it’s also worth waiting to see them before jumping to the Knicks conclusion.

Last edited:
there have been so many ronnie shoes based on a sorts of stuff that I don’t mind another potential k knicks themed one (although it could be based on the rangers, islanders, or even the building itself…who knows). Maybe it’ll be spike Lee themed.

Man, is this this best GR this year or am I just glazing cos I own them.

20240730_083438.jpg

Got that weather today so the matching shirt had to come out... the co-workers aren't ready lol.

20240730_083514.jpg

Seems like Kith running it back with MSG collab so I expect a Knicks and a Rangers themed version. Got both of the 990v6 so will exercise caution to not enter for both as best I can.

Seems like Kith running it back with MSG collab so I expect a Knicks and a Rangers themed version. Got both of the 990v6 so will exercise caution to not enter for both as best I can.
nope. second colorway is a classic Aaron palette. OG heads will be happy.

Going to have to pass on both Ronnie 991v2's no matter how nice they end up being, Philly loyalty things.

Gotta wait for like Lapstone & Hammer to get a collab.

Back
Top Bottom