Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Did anyone end up getting the Castlerock’s?
IMG_2573.jpeg

I did and was the strangest release. Most stores loaded size 8.5 OOS while having a fsr of other sizes. Had 2 orders cancelled stating “we never received size 8.5”

Had to pay the tax buying from END and it shipped earlier today. Fingers crossed an 8.5 arrives at my doorstep

I did and was the strangest release. Most stores loaded size 8.5 OOS while having a fsr of other sizes. Had 2 orders cancelled stating “we never received size 8.5”

Had to pay the tax buying from END and it shipped earlier today. Fingers crossed an 8.5 arrives at my doorstep
That’s my size. I was wondering why NB.com doesn’t have 8.5 available.

Interesting cause in general I’m not a big 580 fan but I knew there was something different about the gortex pair that made me get those aside from feeling much higher quality than the regular ones.

Yeah mahn the shape is just much better. I doubled up on green looking for more and any other colors.
I also agree the quality is much higher.

I want them but not for $220. Not selling out so going to wait for a sale.
Thanks for the replies. I wear a sz 15, so I’ll probably just pay retail. Yesterday, my size was OOS and it reloaded later on in the day.

Back
Top Bottom