Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

1000004088.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to post the pictures. I’m hesitant because I know they are one of those shoes that I would enjoy in my collection, but probably would just end up not wearing.
Anytime!

If you're unlikely to use them, they're an expensive display piece.

I don't use mine nearly enough but that's mainly due to collection size; I don't hesitate to wear my sneakers though (not saying you do either) - it's just that I literally use every pair that I own (50) so no pair gets more wear than another aside the Baklava 990v6 OG, which I forcefully put fits together to use - perfect and favourite sneaker.

Anytime!

If you're unlikely to use them, they're an expensive display piece.

I don't use mine nearly enough but that's mainly due to collection size; I don't hesitate to wear my sneakers though (not saying you do either) - it's just that I literally use every pair that I own (50) so no pair gets more wear than another aside the Baklava 990v6 OG, which I forcefully put fits together to use - perfect and favourite sneaker.
Weekends are my only opportunity to wear shoes and I generally try to wear most of the pairs that I buy. Although, I am guilty of impulse/nostalgia buying shoes that never get worn (mostly retros/Jordan’s). There are also certain shoes that end up being more “art” pieces than footwear, and I’m afraid these would most likely fall into that category.

Can't wait to get those Olive v4s in from ALD. I kind of wished I dropped by the store to get them rather than order online, as I heard they're in good supply.

Yea it’s not as rich in dark olive as the online photos make them out to be. It’s more of a muted olive in person but my pictures make them more grey than they actually are. I like them less dark green. I have the jjjjound 990v3 olives too

Back
Top Bottom