Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

insoles and box is all that says it’s ALD. Some people were saying they’re just store exclusive colorways but not an actual collab. But the insole and box saying it is enough for me to say it’s a collab

insoles and box is all that says it’s ALD. Some people were saying they’re just store exclusive colorways but not an actual collab. But the insole and box saying it is enough for me to say it’s a collab
It's a collab the way J Crew NBs are a collab 😂. But in all honesty with Teddy being the CD at NB MiUSA I doubt he just slaps his name on anything like other "collaborators". I wonder though how it's decided what's an NBxALD collaboration versus an Teddy Santis NB. Kinda like the Kiko x Asics situation.

the jjjjounds also barely has any branding on it lol. But I definitely like the duller olive on the ALD compared to the sage-ish kind of green on the jjjjounds.

IMG_0222.jpeg

Someone was in here looking for the sea salt 993 on disco? Code BL24

IMG_0224.jpeg

IMG_0224.jpeg
Was just going to post this. No 8.5 for me though.

IMG_0224.jpeg

I was, but no 9.5. The 993s tend to run big right? I'm debating a 10.

IMG_0224.jpeg
IMG_9225.jpeg

Much appreciated just snagged a pair kept missing out when they went on sale 👍.

I think 993s are a tad long. My first pair was a 9 and I've been going to an 8.5. same for 990v4. 990v3 I feel like a 9 was fine.

Yeah, that's what I've been seeing. IIRC people said they also fit on the wider side, I feel like the NB lifestyles have always fit a bit big. My 990v6 fit great in a 9.5.

Just bought a pair of the Medusa's. Can't wait for them to come in. They look great in all of the pics I've seen. Man I've been sleeping on NB :smh:

Eyeing a pair of 990v6 next..and then some Asics haha

Back
Top Bottom