Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

i got them all i can say is wow... i didnt know know nice these would be this suede = butter....

Completely agree. Especially compared to all new nike releases, nb has their game on point

Concepts shipped my pair overnight. Was surprised to see them on my doorstep today

Norse projects 1500 ^

These came in today too

Completely agree. Especially compared to all new nike releases, nb has their game on point

Concepts shipped my pair overnight. Was surprised to see them on my doorstep today
overnight?? thats nice of them. I wonder if they have been doing that since its taking longer to get all the orders shipped?

maybe paying $12 for shipping had a reason 
roll.gif

Here are some side by side pics, for those who are still on the fence

Both retail at $160

Comes with 2 extra laces, i love the tan ones. Love the shape and fit like a glove in my feet

Comes with a extra pair laces, off white with burgundishhh diagonal dashes. Hate the shape, too bulky on top but very comfy. I love the material they usde around the N logo(gray with flakes of other color materials) really weird but cool
In conclusion
C-Notes are a no brainer, Cats are interesting

Thanks for the comparison shots. Still waiting until my dude sends the C-Notes. As for the Hypercats, I sold those. Had too much of a 'Punky Brewster'-type vibe with all the exaggerated color-blocking...

The C-Notes look more plain than the Hyprcats. I like the purple, pink and greys plus the 8-bit sprites on the tongue.

Sometimes simpler is better but by the same token, the white/grey 999s are nicer than the C-Notes.

Now, those mints. Sucks it's only being released in Boston.

Last edited:
The C-Notes look more plain than the Hyprcats. I like the purple, pink and greys plus the 8-bit sprites on the tongue.

Sometimes simpler is better but by the same token, the white/grey 999s are nicer than the C-Notes.

Now, those mints. Sucks it's only being released in Boston.
now who established this information?

The tannery 998 is gonna be Boston only. It was gonna be a very limited release to other store but at the last minute they change their mind and kept the BO only. Maybe Concepts gets a few pairs but thats it.

^source? I'm disappointed they haven't shipped my c-notes either...and i was order number 143xx and checked out easily within the first minute

The tannery 998 is gonna be Boston only. It was gonna be a very limited release to other store but at the last minute they change their mind and kept the BO only. Maybe Concepts gets a few pairs but thats it.
Good thing I live in Boston. Definite cop 
nthat.gif

provide sauce or lies!
if i recall correctly, and I apologize if this offends you, no intentions to do so, but WillMax resells, usually resellers know employees of stores or have some information connect that lets them know bits of details here and there about releases.

I'm not saying he's 100% correct or even correct at all as I do not know myself but his statement is plausible 

It does make sense that a Boston store releases the shoe in Boston only though

Back
Top Bottom