Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I like how people are calling them the Kennedy 2.0s. Haha. I personally love them but I love subtle shoes. I give them a solid 8.5/10

Damn, I'm number 15191. Not looking good, unless they had a huge amount. 

Still nothing for my 151xx :frown:

So you're saying everybody who got an order confirmation will get their orders??? 

Yeah, that's me man. And I'm ust hoping I get my pair through Concept so I don't have to sit around and wait for the next release. Like I said I'm order # 15191, so I'm hoping I get my pair shipped out. Somebody said they fixed the problem they had with the Three Lies so I'm hoping that is true. Fingers are crossed.

Damn man, that doesn't make me feel good. I'll be awaiting my email today sometime then.

This is BS. I better get my size 9 that I ordered then on release day, if they are restocking that size. Still haven't got either a cancellation email or shipping confirmation. 

whats up djbucko??? I think this guy is kinda of thristy eh? :tongue:

I like how people are calling them the Kennedy 2.0s. Haha. I personally love them but I love subtle shoes. I give them a solid 8.5/10

Damn, I'm number 15191. Not looking good, unless they had a huge amount. 

Still nothing for my 151xx
frown.gif

So you're saying everybody who got an order confirmation will get their orders??? 

Yeah, that's me man. And I'm ust hoping I get my pair through Concept so I don't have to sit around and wait for the next release. Like I said I'm order # 15191, so I'm hoping I get my pair shipped out. Somebody said they fixed the problem they had with the Three Lies so I'm hoping that is true. Fingers are crossed.

Damn man, that doesn't make me feel good. I'll be awaiting my email today sometime then.

This is BS. I better get my size 9 that I ordered then on release day, if they are restocking that size. Still haven't got either a cancellation email or shipping confirmation. 
whats up djbucko??? I think this guy is kinda of thristy eh?
tongue.gif
who in the blue hell are you?

I$$ is that way jerome

Im lost. Why do you think kodie/kip2mylou is djbucko?
djbucko isnt even from the US, has some great older pairs of NB, and wears a 11.5 or 12, not 9 like other dude.

Sup fam? It's been awhile since I have posted here. New Pickup and bonus pics of Kennedys :D
Hope all is well with y'all...

^I don't think IKEA sells wooden shoe trees with springs, but that just may be relegated to my store locally...

Picked up the bodega hypercats at my local boutique this morning. They fit a tad big so I went down half a size. These look a lot better in person :smokin

Please keep everyone updated on the concepts shipping saga.

There is nothing more exciting than seeing a bunch of guys posting order numbers and whether their shoes have shipped or not.

Maybe someone could collate this in a spreadsheet for future reference?

Im lost. Why do you think kodie/kip2mylou is djbucko?
djbucko isnt even from the US, has some great older pairs of NB, and wears a 11.5 or 12, not 9 like other dude.

I don't, I know djbucko is an entirely different person, it was a joke, if you saw djbuckos post from a few days ago you would understand the context of my post.:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom