Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yeah I couldn't check out once I had in my cart...:smh: oohh well...

Ubiq's checkout system has always screwed me. It auto refreshes and makes me start over lol

Ubiq's checkout system has always screwed me. It auto refreshes and makes me start over lol
haha yeah, i remember when the ubiq1600s dropped, i would get through the whole process and then restart, couple times after i had put the cc info and was ready to submit, luckily it went thru but definitely one of the more annoying releases

any other online releases this morning for the cnotes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoleFreedom1013

C-Notes:

Sneaker Politics - Sat. 9/28 1pm EST online

Bows & Arrows - Sun. 9/29 12pm EST online

Those are the ones I know of so far.

Edited for time zones.

millennium is taking phone orders. 10 am (PST)

There's a post above with the stores releasing the shoes this weekend. Good luck.

At this rate, anyone who cops the C-Notes, Hyprcats or Mints is lucky or doing some serious e camping (patience pays off).

Last edited:
There's a post above with the stores releasing the shoes this weekend. Good luck.

At this rate, anyone who cops the C-Notes, Hyprcats or Mints is lucky or doing some serious e camping (patience pays off).
refreshing like a mad man on premier and sneaker politics lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoleFreedom1013

C-Notes:

Sneaker Politics - Sat. 9/28 1pm EST online

Bows & Arrows - Sun. 9/29 12pm EST online

Those are the ones I know of so far.

Edited for time zones.

millennium is taking phone orders. 10 am (PST)

this is what i love about the non-jordan forums here at NT

people genuinely helping each other out and not chewing each other out for asking simple questions

thanks

Alright...Officially passing on the C-Notes. Hope everyone that wants a pair can grab one. Nice shoe, but just been buying too much lately lol

thanks but i struck out again. oh well ebay it is
Even on Politics? There's still B&W tomorrow. That sucks and hope you can get them.

I want a pair of those R/B 998s. I wish the red and blue ones that were like Benjamin lights were still around. Been sleeping on NB lately.

Back
Top Bottom