Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

never ordering from cncpts again. my c-notes finally got picked up by UPS, three days after the shipping label was created. not supposed to arrive for another five days. 

basically should of just waited for the global release on the 28th... such a headache dealing with those guys over there.

on a lighter note I can't wait to get these. heard nothing but good things about them

Last edited:
never ordering from cncpts again. my c-notes finally got picked up by UPS, three days after the shipping label was created. not supposed to arrive for another five days. 

basically should of just waited for the global release on the 28th... such a headache dealing with those guys over there.

on a lighter note I can't wait to get these. heard nothing but good things about them

honestly you are better off just get it from concepts...I know it's a pain, but the wider release is really a crap shoot. After seeing more than 50 dudes line up at my local shop for 12 pairs of the bodega joints, all I can do is :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
honestly you are better off just get it from concepts...I know it's a pain, but the wider release is really a crap shoot. After seeing more than 50 dudes line up at my local shop for 12 pairs of the bodega joints, all I can do is
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
yeah you're probably right. I am just happy they are actually coming now and that they didn't cancel my order. so I guess I got to give them that..

now the west coast wait 
smokin.gif

honestly you are better off just get it from concepts...I know it's a pain, but the wider release is really a crap shoot. After seeing more than 50 dudes line up at my local shop for 12 pairs of the bodega joints, all I can do is
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Is concepts going to restock on the 28th?    didnt see anything on their twitter

New pickup from shelf life, on sale and my size too, amazing pair
Good cop!  I went ahead and copped the last size US 10 they had.  I'm a TTS 10.5 so I'm hoping it will fit.  I have a pair of the 1700s x Beauty & Youth in sz 10.5 and there is a bit of wiggle room.

Good cop!  I went ahead and copped the last size US 10 they had.  I'm a TTS 10.5 so I'm hoping it will fit.  I have a pair of the 1700s x Beauty & Youth in sz 10.5 and there is a bit of wiggle room.

Yep these are size 10 too and I have the by1700 in 10.5 too, these will fit you well I say

Anyone know if the New Balance 996 x ATMOS "3 Face" is worth it for $240 shipped?  What is the retail on these?

Those 996s are a bit pricey. It's too bad New Balance doesn't sell collabos on their site. It's cool in that small shops get them. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom