Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I get the feeling those the are complaining and backing off the $20.00 increase are going to be the same people wanting these in a week. 

Picked up a size 12. Can't Wait!

Pulled out last second, couldn't do the price tag, not worth it for me. Congrats to people that grabbed em doe. Was there a rumor for another Ronnie fieg collab? Tried digging for it but couldn't find it, I remember seeing it somewhere doe

got my size 8.5 pretty easily compared to the c-notes, i guess the price made people think for a couple of secs before buying.

Damn i took my time because the were 1500!! Pairs online and got the Sold out message In 30 seconds

lol if they cancel i just hope they give us their next collab at first dibs again with that 10% discount

the sites shopify update will hopefully record the purchases more efficiently, meaning less chance of cancellation

hopefully....

Man that was easy! Copped 8.5. 

$15 shipping tho 

haters.gif

UK member here... that was surprisingly easy to cop off the cncpts site, got my size.  

Now that's more like it, servers that don't crash on big releases.  Makes a change from UK/Euro sites!

lol still at the checkout screen for prbly the last size 9. prbly gonna close it cuz of the price hike though

I know alot of orders are gonna get canceled. Seems like concepts would rather let everyone's orders go through and then cancel them later.. Almost as if they dont have inventory tracking, like they will cancel who-evers orders they run out of in the warehouse..

But if mine gets canceled.. Damn.. I got in and out before the clock even turned 12:01.  I noticed that they got put up 10-20 seconds after the clock struck 12:00

I didnt get my confirm email, but I was in such a rush, Im not even sure I typed my email in correctly.

Last edited:
when do they usually send the shipping confirmation??  because if mine gets canceled might as well buy the roshe marble

I messed up when I felled out the address.

I put APR instead of APT for apartment. will this be an issue?

Last edited:
Wasn't able to grab a pair. Kept receiving an error page after submitting my CC. Looks like the 13's are still available.

I get the feeling those the are complaining and backing off the $20.00 increase are going to be the same people wanting these in a week. 

Picked up a size 12. Can't Wait!
Naw, I'm good.

They're dope shoes, but not worth $235 to me.  That's a grip of $$ for a brand new drop and something in me refuses to pay that much.  The old reseller prices are the new retail.  

Not to mention that last minute price hike--not a fan of folks doing business like that.  

Glad to see that a lot of you were able to cop easily though!  Said it about the C-Notes and I'll say it again with the Mints.  THIS is how online, limited releases should go.  

Back
Top Bottom