Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Got my pair but that extra $20 + no free shipping got me feeling some type of way.
better than the price the usual suspects on eBay set the bar at. 

TeamNB stuntin on IG 
laugh.gif

Darn. $20 price increase plus high shipping cost.

And I'm so tired of hearing easy cop on limited shoes. I bought a pair and went back to see if they had another just to see if the 1500 online was true (which it could've been) but they were showing sold out in my size 11.5.

this thread will be turning to the confirmation number cross checking madness from now on...lol, I'm out

Last edited:
I think shipping was free..... Did i misread? Looked like 2 day shipping cost $15. Otherwise shipping was included

Concepts cancelled an order of mine earlier in the week after I got the immediate confirmation email. Hope this doesn't happen again. 

Got my pair but that extra $20 + no free shipping got me feeling some type of way.
Dont sweat it. That extra 20 dollars goes to Concepts and next years release..  Id gladly pay them 40 more, in regards to how hard they are killing it with their NB collabs.

$20 shipping? try $70.  Plus customs on top probably.  Still, cheaper than ebay rape prices.

Can't wait to see all of the "I'm order 15*** I still haven't received shipping yet!!!!" posts :smokin

I managed to cop w/e-mail confirmation within less than 1 minute.  I was surprised how easy it was for me.  I wasn't expecting to get it either.

Back
Top Bottom