Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anyone know if concepts will restock the c notes not sure if I should pay resell or be patient and wait to cop at retail?

DL5C2lY.jpg

Anyone one have a release date/month on the light blue 998s ?
These will definitely ease my pain of not copping the 998BD's

Nice Kicks x New Balance 574 “My Oh My!” Quickstrike will release to the tune of 95 pairs exclusively atshopnicekicks.com on October 8th at 10 AM CDT

:rofl:

157--

Just got tracking. 
here we go. on deck.:smokin

Enh....shops have been doing this ever since NB put the 574s up to customize (remember the Fieg/Kith XMas joints?).

At least the colorway is decent. Still have no desire to buy though, but the thought behind the design is cool.

Would y'all say tannery fit tts?

Only 998 I have are GNR at an 8

I'm a tts 8.5

And that's the size tannerys I copped

And Jesus how hard is it to get rid of hypercats in an 8 smh
i get my 998's .5 smaller as well.. Ive noticed the fit somewhat snug upon the first wear, but they break in like a dream.

broke out the c-notes today

just be warned...due to the buttery suede leather, a lot of small stains

had denim stains from my jeans near the lace holes towards the top 
ohwell.gif

now i am looking for a second pair to stock
suede protect those shoes, homie.. get a bottle and spray them on your buttery sueders.

Last edited:
nice touch on that heel cup Foshi z :pimp:

Had my friend who does customs to do it for me. :D

@fo****zles how did you get only the toe part purple and the back mesh black? I tried to do that on the site but I was not able to.

It was painted on.

I love the white trim on the "N" logo. Really pops in those pictures! Nice foh****zles

It's actually a cool grey (outline) but thanks!

Jesus, looks like I'll be saving for some general releases... Which is a great thing. Both those 998s look great and I see a 1300 to the left, which will always get my attention. 

Enh....shops have been doing this ever since NB put the 574s up to customize (remember the Fieg/Kith XMas joints?).

At least the colorway is decent. Still have no desire to buy though, but the thought behind the design is cool.
I wonder why is it cheaper than the ID pair then?

I would have without a doubt have copped the c-notes if they would of had the Treasury Green Seal accent on the New Balance stitching logo on tongue.

C-Notes will be had. I will admit at first I didn't like them but then I got to see some better pictures and I could tell the mats were on point and the colors work nicely, especially with the other set of laces in them.

C-Notes will be had. I will admit at first I didn't like them but then I got to see some better pictures and I could tell the mats were on point and the colors work nicely, especially with the other set of laces in them.
it a good looking colorway, but it just doesn't pop for me enough. I was hoping for like a accent pop of treasury green or 3M hit spelling out SPECIMEN. Something Iconic to the new C-note. I give it to Concept with the Blue accent & quality, but the C-Note could have 1 upped the Tannery & retailed at the same price as the T. Mints, just my input.

Last edited:
Just got the CM1600MK from the Wanted pack in and really happy with them. Also my first 1600 and really digging the shape and glad i went tts.

Hey guys i need help locating a size 10 or 9.5 salmon soles. Cant find nothing anywhere. Any leads would be appreciated.

Agreed. I wasn't completely sold on them from initial photos, but then I saw a pair in-person. Instantly called my dude up north to save a pair...

it a good looking colorway, but it just doesn't pop for me enough. I was hoping for like a accent pop of treasury green or 3M hit spelling out SPECIMEN. Something Iconic to the new C-note. I give it to Concept with the Blue accent & quality, but the C-Note could have 1 upped the Tannery & retailed at the same price as the T. Mints, just my input.
Iconic to the new $100 bill? SPECIMEN literally refers/translates to a sample, example, etc. (i.e. That's not part of the new bill.)

Regardless, the Mints are coming-in Thursday, but I'm pretty sure I'll favor the C-Notes. The Mints are a nice & simple colorway. However, it was the first time in a long time that I made an impulse buy going back-and-forth as to whether I should let them go from my cart or not. $220 is steep for such basic NB shoes, but then again, I've bought and/or sold several runners for much more. We'll see come Thursday though...

That is just... sad. QS 95 pairs exclusive but ID'able? C'mon Nice Kicks, you didn't do your research! : (
you can say that about alot of 574 "collabs" theyll still prolly sell out and if you like this colorway theyre selling them cheaper than the customs cost, so youre still getting a good deal

Back
Top Bottom