Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

you can say that about alot of 574 "collabs" theyll still prolly sell out and if you like this colorway theyre selling them cheaper than the customs cost, so youre still getting a good deal
you can also go for the made in vietnam 574 that costs under 100usd...as simple as that

I'm tempted to send Nice Kicks an email and ask them flat out why would they pass off an ID as a limited collab. 

Haven't checked their Twitter mentions, but am going to now. 

Agreed. I wasn't completely sold on them from initial photos, but then I saw a pair in-person. Instantly called my dude up north to save a pair...
Iconic to the new $100 bill? SPECIMEN literally refers/translates to a sample, example, etc. (i.e. That's not part of the new bill.)

Regardless, the Mints are coming-in Thursday, but I'm pretty sure I'll favor the C-Notes. The Mints are a nice & simple colorway. However, it was the first time in a long time that I made an impulse buy going back-and-forth as to whether I should let them go from my cart or not. $220 is steep for such basic NB shoes, but then again, I've bought and/or sold several runners for much more. We'll see come Thursday though...
oh i didn't know that was a sample im going to see today if my bank has the new c-note, regardless like y'all said c-notes are raw, but aint touchin the T Mints

I'm tempted to send Nice Kicks an email and ask them flat out why would they pass off an ID as a limited collab. 

Haven't checked their Twitter mentions, but am going to now. 

It's really not that serious. More than a couple of stores did the same thing last year. The ones I can remember off-the-top of my mind are KITH, UBIQ and I think some store in Atlanta (can't think of the name) that created a Christmas pack.

It's really not that serious. More than a couple of stores did the same thing last year. The ones I can remember off-the-top of my mind are KITH, UBIQ and I think some store in Atlanta (can't think of the name) that created a Christmas pack.

yeah, that was Walter's...shops do their lazy *** custom collabs all the time :\

Last edited:
Today...

Walters did the Christmas pack and folks lost their minds about it 

tired.gif

I know everyones doggin em but just in case anybody does want a pair for s***s and giggles they're STILL available on shopnicekicks.com 

yeah they raised the prices to 140 for the nice kicks mariners pair..that kind of sucks. it's an ID. there better be some nice kicks branding on it or something the differentiate these from the ID pairs.

Anytime you see these 574 "collabs" in really really limited numbers, you can tell they just went on new balance.com and ordered it themselves. I wish custom 574s were still $115. I would've made a bunch more, but at $140 I never feel pressed to order anymore.

Back
Top Bottom