Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

i had c notes in my cart but passed, with every pic i see i regret not getting them 

Ordered pebble blue 998s today, thanks for the style codes and phone numbers. Repped.

Nice shot of the C-Notes stunnaman! I wouldve loved the 998 even more if the tongue was a bit shorter, a bit too long for my taste but still sick.

Last edited:
New J. Crew men's shop just opened here in Dallas. It's a long shot, but I'm hoping they have the Pebble Blues for the grand opening.

Cant wait to get the mints now that mine shipped. If im feeling the materials on these i might get the cnotes

If you need a pair of these GEMS hit up J.Crew's 24 hour customer service... Tell them the bawl Crispy sent you for free shipping! All you need is the Style Number (#95527) and the Model Number (M998JS1)... Make sure you specify "Pebble Blue". Some sizes are on back order for November, but I feel like its worth the wait! These might go down as one of the best 998 color ways!!! Get on it Peoples!

Your Dude with the Tude,
Crispo
Lol you serious for that free shipping ?

Last edited:
patiently waiting on confirmation for mints #158**...

emailed them but no response. no chance to call them, if i dont hear from them today, Ill hit em up manana

patiently waiting on confirmation for mints #158**...

emailed them but no response. no chance to call them, if i dont hear from them today, Ill hit em up manana
dont worry man, just a patience game. got my confirm yesterday and was having unnecessary worried emotions yesterday when people were getting their confirms. just a waiting game, cncpts will pull thru for you!

So, they only sold about 1,000 or so pairs of mints online. can someone explain how the 5 digit order confirmation works ?

They actually sold 16,000 pairs online and 4,000 instore. Previous info was incorrect.

#themoreyouknow

If that's true, then:
16000*$235.00= $3,760,000.00 plus 4000*$200.00= $800,000.00....grand total of $4,560,000.00 !! not bad for a weekend's revenue...I gotta open up a sneaker boutique and do some collabs

dont worry man, just a patience game. got my confirm yesterday and was having unnecessary worried emotions yesterday when people were getting their confirms. just a waiting game, cncpts will pull thru for you!
Yeah what he said man. I was getting worried yesterday when everyone started posting that their orders shipped...came home today and had the email waiting for me.

Back
Top Bottom