Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I'm cooler than a polar bear's toenails. you're assuming I'm offended by whatever it is you're saying. it's just shoes we're talking about.

Your initial response seemed sideways to me (probably your thoughts on mine too), but it's all good

Last edited:
Kind of disappointing that no one noticed that the picture above is a fake pebble blue 998.

I guess that's how dudes are on Ebay selling fake NBs and still getting positive feedback from it.

This:

Does not look like this:

I was wondering what I was looking at :lol:

You don't notice just how bad a fake is until its next to the real thing...WOW

J Crews pics look bad, but not that bad. Then he was saying they were one of the best 998's. I was wondering if I was seeing the same thing he was.

Last edited:
J Crews pics look bad, but not that bad. Then he was saying they were one of the best 998's. I was wondering if I was seeing the same thing he was.
Yeah idk why J. Crews website pics for the 998s are so bad...you look at them and then you watch GTFANS reviews and they look TOTALLY different. Those jcrew dudes need a better cam setup.

Not sure if I might have missed something in the thread or if they just went up, but the Pebble Blue 998 (and 4 others) are on the J. Crew website and it says 'in stock'.
those pebble blue 998's are nice.. clean colorway

Just received both my pairs of mint... 
pimp.gif

They're beautiful... box is dope too...

Just received both my pairs of mint... :pimp:  
They're beautiful... box is dope too...

so you ordered two pairs with different accounts but same address?

had the chance to double up on release day, but try not to risk it getting cancelled with the same addy, so I pulled back :smh:

I'm going to go ahead and say C-Notes are my number #1 release of the year 2013 (thus far). Cannot get over how well put together this shoe is. It has all the qualities I look for in a shoe. Just a fantastic piece of work. It's one of those shoes that I can't stop looking at and like I wanna hold it all the time. You know what I'm talking about, it's that shoe you get all excited about every time you remember you have it. That shoe when you first saw it you just had to have it. This is that one for me. Just hits me in that spot.

Last edited:
I'll have to agree to disagree on that.  Mints #1 NB release of the year.
Very nice choice. I haven't gotten mine yet! I can't wait to hold those. Those are coming in a close second for me even though I haven't even put them on yet. This Currency/U.S. mint/ Money pack, whatever it's going by, Release of the year.

I'm going to go ahead and say C-Notes are my number #1 release of the year 2013 (thus far). Cannot get over how well put together this shoe is. It has all the qualities I look for in a shoe. Just a fantastic piece of work. It's one of those shoes that I can't stop looking at and like I wanna hold it all the time. You know what I'm talking about, it's that shoe you get all excited about every time you remember you have it. That shoe when you first saw it you just had to have it. This is that one for me. Just hits me in that spot.
i know the exact feeling youre talking about my man. happy to see you happy idc how corny it sounds lol. i know this feeling and theres nothing better than looking at a shoe you own and never getting tired of it bc you KNOW its a beautiful shoe. Congrats my man, if you havent already, id suggest doubling up!

Thank you and it's definitely not corny. It's a great feeling and everyone here has that one sneaker that just, ahh!! Gets to them. I'm definitely going to HAVE to double on this one. I'm going to grab a pair with the red box this time around so I have both from the pack with the special packaging.

Thank you and it's definitely not corny. It's a great feeling and everyone here has that one sneaker that just, ahh!! Gets to them. I'm definitely going to HAVE to double on this one. I'm going to grab a pair with the red box this time around so I have both from the pack with the special packaging.
that sounds even better my man. im sure youll cherish them for years to come

Back
Top Bottom