Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Why would NB scraps these is beyond me 
eyes.gif

Me as well. Only pair of 1600 that I've actually liked. I guess the Benjamins that just released was like a Frankenstein composite of all of these, but the shoes just didn't do it for me. I thought the Benjamins were an easy pass. 

Looking at a pair of black pigeons anybody own a pair and can comment on sizing? Should I go.5 size up cause I've heard the made in England 577s run small.... Dude wants $260 shipped

same, i hate the shape of the 1600
no colorway except those scrapped frank butchers collabs can sway me

Looking at a pair of black pigeons anybody own a pair and can comment on sizing? Should I go.5 size up cause I've heard the made in England 577s run small.... Dude wants $260 shipped
Initially I thought that too, but my pairs of 577's, none of them run small at all. I went with my normal sizes I normally do for 1300's, 998's, 996's, 990's and on a few of the more recent 577's I could even go half down, but none of the ones I have I'd even consider half sizing up.

Initially I thought that too, but my pairs of 577's, none of them run small at all. I went with my normal sizes I normally do for 1300's, 998's, 996's, 990's and on a few of the more recent 577's I could even go half down, but none of the ones I have I'd even consider half sizing up.

Preciate that man...REPPED

It actually all depends...I did went up .5 size on the black pigeons, but for the country fair UK made 577s, they fit TTS to me.

Chill bro. If you are, then you should know I wear all my kicks.
They're all in the past pages on this awesome thread :wink:
Then take it as a compliment for how clean you keep them.... I respect that. New to the new balance game. I just get annoyed with that whole you are new so you can't say anything vibe. Irks me. Shoulda looked back my bad.

Then take it as a compliment for how clean you keep them.... I respect that. New to the new balance game. I just get annoyed with that whole you are new so you can't say anything vibe. Irks me. Shoulda looked back my bad.
Wow, new and can't take a joke. Awesome. 

looking forward to these.

also got my mints in yesterday, super happy with them.

I haven't worn them yet, but I will when I'm not working.

oh, and Red Sox in 6

These are the only 1600s I've really liked. I don't know if anyone can top these.

I keep wanting to like the 1600's, I just don't yet.
So many colorways I would've grabbed in a second if they'd been on other models.
Oh well...its not like I need to add more shoes to buy anyway. :tongue:

No need to come in here and start taking shots. Especially when they are incredibly unsubstantiated.

Those FTB 1600s are really the only 1600s that have ever caught my eye. It's a shame those got scrapped. RF doing a 1600 just allows me to save my money for something else...

Dude dont feel like that.. WE try to keep the NB thread as friendly as possible. There's nothing wrong with stating your opinion, just try not to single people out on it.. Believe me... I know where your coming from.  Every pair of shoes I own, gets rocked. Nothing of mine sits in the closet.  So I see where your coming from.. But you gotta keep in account, alot of people are collectors, and wont wear what they own....  So what I always say, is each to their own.    Just got to respect their stance on that aspect at times, even if you or I cant understand it.

But welcome bro.. IF you need any help with getting your NB game, just give me a shout.  More than willing to help.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom