Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Every time I see a pic of those, I cringe for not copping. I can't manage to pull the trigger though. Hopefully they'll go on sale or something haha.
I want them too man. I'll cop them if you do
laugh.gif

you got these for retail?? thats fuc*in insane if thats true...

anyway thought id share this..got lucky enough to hit up the NB NYC custom 574 event tonight, got a chance to meet some good dudes and big NB heads, DJ Mars, Those NBs and Vagrant Sneaker. 
Free Beer and Hot Links, Raffle Giveaways, Tour of 574 In-Store Assembly, Good Music, gift bag and a voucher for Free Custom 574s!

Wore Mints there

Event, Music, Drinks, Crowd, Gifts

In the last pic were all those items gifts?

STUNNA WHAT HAPPENED TO MY INVITE????
stunna, that's dope man. wish I could've gone. was it invite only?
yea guys, it was invite / rsvp list only it was a smal event maybe about 35-40 people 
In the last pic were all those items gifts?
yea they gave away gift bags with all those goodies

Was the voucher for the 574 id's for everyone who attended?
yup everyone that got to go got a free voucher, the wait list to design em there was too long, theyre good till december 

I wonder how many sales J Crew loses, because of how crappy their New Balance look

Highly doubt they take L's on their NBs
Their customer base (casual contemporary) likes the earthy colors they use..they ain't tryna get the true religion leather shirt crowd

$200?!  

What's really good with these ridiculous price increases?  200 bones for some 577s?  Naw man.....naw.  

They're nice but not THAT nice.  At least the Mints somewhat warranted the ridiculous, last second price hike.  

$200?!  

What's really good with these ridiculous price increases?  200 bones for some 577s?  Naw man.....naw.  

They're nice but not THAT nice.  At least the Mints somewhat warranted the ridiculous, last second price hike.  
It's not them, that come from NB directly.

I have a feeling Lester dont know what these are hahahahaha

TheGoodWillOut hasnt released them yet

Back
Top Bottom