Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Sat I think. I live near burn rubber and want to like those but idk... They seem to strike out a lot when it comes to most of their collabs. Like someone else said their grey og 580s are amazing but have gotten worse with every release.

A friend of mine called Burn Rubber and from what the associate said that he talked to the "special box" is a friends and family exclusive. Don't know if in store purchases will come with it but as far as those who order online its a no go no the box. 

A friend of mine called Burn Rubber and from what the associate said that he talked to the "special box" is a friends and family exclusive. Don't know if in store purchases will come with it but as far as those who order online its a no go no the box. 
lol if the no look pass wasnt easy enough,

dont even put me in the game coach. 

I called Barneys New York on Madison about the Norse Projects. The have a 9.5 in the blue/grey pair. They also have 8.5/9.5 in the tan pair. Call them if you're still looking. (212) 826-8900. He only told me available sizes close to my size. I was calling to look for a size 9 in the blue/grey pair since I can't get over the extra room in the 9.5 I have... Any help in tracking down a 9 would be much appreciated.

i just saw a pair of DS curry on feebay for $109. sad part is that the seller tried to fix the toe box and ruined them. he mustlve been pissed!

i just saw a pair of DS curry on feebay for $109. sad part is that the seller tried to fix the toe box and ruined them. he mustlve been pissed!
sick.gif

Anyone know of any stores that still have the Day Autobahns left? I know they sat a little bit longer than the Nights, but I doubt any made it this long. If anyone has any leads on a US 11 send me a message!

Back
Top Bottom