Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Held off on buying those for months. Don't think I'll be able to do that much longer. Awesome shot. And repped.

Great pic as usual from Bad Lieutenant. I gave in after seeing a pic from B Sox. I scooped them up from SNS since they were the only place I found US9. Got it free shipping and no tax so can't complain. The deal from End is nice though, wish they had my size when I was looking. Fast shipping from SNS with FedEx. SNS is doing free shipping on purchases over $100 I think.

Last edited:
BRxNB collab and I think it's 100x nicer!

Whats the CW and model?

Since I don't want to get my friend in trouble, all I can say is that the project is called "Red Eye" and I'm almost positive it's a 574. They tried to make it a full 3m saddle but it was too expensive sadly. The insole is my favorite part of them. I'll talk to my friend right now and see what I'm allowed to say and not allowed to say.

Since I don't want to get my friend in trouble, all I can say is that the project is called "Red Eye" and I'm almost positive it's a 574. They tried to make it a full 3m saddle but it was too expensive sadly. The insole is my favorite part of them. I'll talk to my friend right now and see what I'm allowed to say and not allowed to say.
sounds interesting... thx for the info

He told me that technically I can't drop any info and since he's still in college, I don't want to mess with his future. However, take a look at his Behance page showing some of his designs, from my understanding he is trying to get BR to let him post the first looks of them on there. http://www.behance.net/dannychambers

Today
Happy Veteran's Day!

They can most likely keep those 574s...why won't they just drop another 580?
They probably want to try something different since 3 out of their 5 NB collabos have been 580s.  No need for another so soon.  

They'd be hard pressed to top the 580s that put them on the map, IMO.  Those work force joints were just chasing the dragon of the grey/gum pair....they never really did it for me like the greys did.  

Last edited:
I wish I had a pair of the greys. I don't like the White Collars but I absolutely love the Blue Collars.

That get better with every photo. Might go down as one of the best GRs ever. 

And those 1500s have always caught my eye, but that toe box. I just can't look best it. 

I wish I had a pair of the greys. I don't like the White Collars but I absolutely love the Blue Collars.
+1.  

Missed the Blue Collars for retail and thought about the White Collars as a consolation prize since they stuck around a bit longer.  But I couldn't bring myself to actually spend the $150 on them.  They just seem off.  

That get better with every photo. Might go down as one of the best GRs ever. 

And those 1500s have always caught my eye, but that toe box. I just can't look best it. 
same here man cant look past the toe box might just end up getting currys and seeing if i can deal with it

Only 1500s I have are the Norse Projects Winters and still looking for the Hanons. The shape isn't the best on those either but it's better than the GRs. I haven't seen a GR 1500 colorway that is as good as those two that would make me look past the shape. But that's just me personally. That's why I stick with 1300s, 998s, and Made In England 577s. 

Last edited:

Only 1500s I have are the Norse Projects Winters and still looking for the Hanons. The shape isn't the best on those either but it's better than the GRs. I haven't seen a GR 1500 colorway that is as good as those two that would make me look past the shape. But that's just me personally. That's why I stick with 1300s, 998s, and Made In England 577s. 
Older USA 996's are right also for me. Recent 1300's are beginning to have more of a large toe shield which is beginning to make it bulgier looking. There's a subtle, but upon taking a longer look at it, difference, between the recent 1300LIN's I picked up and my older 1300DG's, Navy and light grey-black-orange 1300's I have. The LIN's toe shield is bulgier making the toe box look bigger like the bad shapes of the Asian made ones. While the older 1300's I have do not have toe shield thing or it's a lot smaller making the toe box shape appear flatter and smoother. Also noticed it on the Dark Grey Red 1300's and the Grey/Green recent ones.

On that toe box fix link the guy points that out about the recent 1500's compared to the older ones. Hopefully this isn't some new way of going for New Balance for all the other models.

Last edited:
Need a pair of the autobahn night in Size 10.5 and would be glad to return the favor, could anyone help me out ?
thanks.

Back
Top Bottom