Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

M998CH

nb_m998ch_pigskinmesh_grey_.jpg

My Kithstrike New Balances came in the mail today and the 3M Rope laces don't even fit through the last set eyelets.. and there's no way I'm going to lace my shoes up like a goon because of it.

Talk about depressing. You'd think if they were going to throw 2$ laces in a box to sell a 175$ shoe.. they would at least test them first.

I tried blowing up Kiths and RF's twitter and they're just ignoring me. Gonna hound their customer service on Monday.

My Kithstrike New Balances came in the mail today and the 3M Rope laces don't even fit through the last set eyelets.. and there's no way I'm going to lace my shoes up like a goon because of it.

Talk about depressing. You'd think if they were going to throw 2$ laces in a box to sell a 175$ shoe.. they would at least test them first.

I tried blowing up Kiths and RF's twitter and they're just ignoring me. Gonna hound their customer service on Monday.

size?

you're complaining cuz they dont fit in the LAST set of eyelets?  no wonder they're ignoring you.  not that serious.

Reactions: God

It fits bro just a tight fit. All you need is patience.

Back
Top Bottom