Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

My Kithstrike New Balances came in the mail today and the 3M Rope laces don't even fit through the last set eyelets.. and there's no way I'm going to lace my shoes up like a goon because of it.

Talk about depressing. You'd think if they were going to throw 2$ laces in a box to sell a 175$ shoe.. they would at least test them first.

I tried blowing up Kiths and RF's twitter and they're just ignoring me. Gonna hound their customer service on Monday.
At least you got your laces. My pair never came with rope laces. I emailed them but no answers. -_-

At least you got your laces. My pair never came with rope laces. I emailed them but no answers. -_-
roll.gif
sick.gif

try this email... [email protected]

Just copped a sz12 mita at nb ny. Light work. Got there at 10:15, in the store 5 min later

you're complaining cuz they dont fit in the LAST set of eyelets?  no wonder they're ignoring you.  not that serious.
You must not own any 998's. The last set(aka 3) of eyelets means I'm left with only 4 eyelets on each side to hold the shoes on my feet. Now they're runners so I'm not going to have them flopping all over the place.

I tried to smash the end of the laces down to get it through the hole, but still no luck.

Had the same problem with my cnotes. Plastic lace hole is tight and it's hard to get laces thru em. Might take a couple tries but eventually you'll get it. Loling at the guy who said you dont need to lace em up all the way--must be an Action Bronson sized man

Just got shipping confirmation for the Mita's. Was a little worried since I never received an order confirmation email. Can't wait to see how they look in person.

Found a Factory store near me. Made a connect with the Manager, hopefully that works out. Kinda different than the norm in here. Put 6 miles on them today.

Reactions: alp
Picked up the tokyo 890v3s for 72 shipped. Want the Boston's as well! Been holding off copping these 2 for awhile and it's paid off

Just have a wait a little longer for the Boston's.

Back
Top Bottom