Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

As far as the kithstrike laces... I just chewed the very end of the lace tips and then jammed em in the hole....pause to basically all of that.
I can't seem to get anything to work.  Can't get my last lace through the last eyelit. Really frustrating.  Now part of the lace tip is starting to peel back so I'm going to try the hot needle method when i get home.   Don't want to ruin the laces.

I can't seem to get anything to work.  Can't get my last lace through the last eyelit. Really frustrating.  Now part of the lace tip is starting to peel back so I'm going to try the hot needle method when i get home.   Don't want to ruin the laces.
Took them to a shoe repair and got them through for me. Even he said the holes were really small for the laces.  Paid him $2.

Today...

got the Burn Rubbers in today, way more velvety than I was thinking they'd be, leather is mad nice

Does anyone know if those Goodwill Autobahn 577s will every see daylight again? That must have been the most limited release in history, I barely saw them on any websites...where can I get them besides ebay rape?

Good look trying to get those sta collabs, site is going to crash like it does every big release. These are going to be super limited. Can't wait to get my pair, thank god I live in the chi

i like and dont like the sta 1500. but i dont plan on picking up regardless. i wish i copped the americanas today though.

Back
Top Bottom