Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

the STA 1500s material make up remind me of the mojito. dunno if I will make the trip to cop. hopefully a wider release but probably not many online options.

Playing around with lacces

If anyone has a discount for New Balance online, Please let me know. Im trying to buy a custom and would love a little price cut :wink:

I guess the only store that knows how to make a good NB collab is concepts.  Another easy pass for me.  Glad I haven't bought a shoe just for the hype only to end up w/buyer's remorse.

I guess the only store that knows how to make a good NB collab is concepts.  Another easy pass for me.  Glad I haven't bought a shoe just for the hype only to end up w/buyer's remorse.
not really....just to name a few who have dropped some sweet collabs:

Hanon

Kith

The Good Will Out

Norse

St A's are decent, can't go wrong with a gum sole. Quality will probably be on point but their website is straight garbage and will make them next to impossible. Meanwhile you'll be able to get 4 pairs in-store.

Those mitas on the other hand :smokin

not really....just to name a few who have dropped some sweet collabs:

Hanon
Kith
The Good Will Out
Norse
Solebox
Sneakersnstuff

Fixed

Kith is just rehashing concepts at this point and selling because of the RF name (and potential resale value). In addition, their nicest NB collab was a reinterpretation of the Norse 670 and their model choices are not always the best.

Does the GWO have any other collabs besides the 577s that recently came out? Anyone care to post pics if they exist?

Fixed

Kith is just rehashing concepts at this point and selling because of the RF name (and potential resale value). In addition, their nicest NB collab was a reinterpretation of the Norse 670 and their model choices are not always the best.

Does the GWO have any other collabs besides the 577s that recently came out? Anyone care to post pics if they exist?
the 1300 was a great collab.  You can compare it to Norse all day long, but it was still a great looking shoe.  The 999 was nice as well.  The Daytona on the other hand, well........

Fixed

the 1300 was a great collab.  You can compare it to Norse all day long, but it was still a great looking shoe.  The 999 was nice as well.  The Daytona on the other hand, well........

I didn't say it wasn't a great shoe, I said it was way too similar to the Norse (hence not as original as some of RF's earlier Asics projects for example).

The 999 definitely had nice materials and colorway, but the bulbous + banana toe combo killed it. The 1600 are so-so, and the 577 would be much better if RF re-used the denim concept on the UK version. That's what I meant by dodgy model choices/reuse of ideas and why I don't think Kith belongs in the same sentence as Hanon or Solebox.

So basically a red shoe with a gum sole?

Meh. Nothing about those makes me think they're worth the hassle of dealing with their website or paying reseller prices.

These shops are making it easy for me to keep some $$ in my wallet though. :pimp: :pimp:

So basically a red shoe with a gum sole?

Meh. Nothing about those makes me think they're worth the hassle of dealing with their website or paying reseller prices.

These shops are making it easy for me to keep some $$ in my wallet though.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
seriously.

Saw the photos and immediately turned off.  They don't look very good.  Not enough color contrast.  TOO much red.

Back
Top Bottom