Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

went a little overboard this weekend
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

one day.

The Good Will Out Autobahn pair, those were the Nights. The Grey/Blue's are the Days. 577's Made in UK, pretty good shape, steep retail price so I avoided at the time but slight regret today lol.

what are those? im new on this NB ****
Yep TeivLite got it. The quality on them is really excellent. Lots of cool little details on them too. 3M detailing on one heel tab, and glow in the dark on the other, special insoles, special branding on the tongue.

Todays wear
i seriously want to cry everytime I see a picture of these, missing out on them will hurt forever, those resell prices are absolutely absurd. Someone help me with a sz 9.5 not rape and I will be indebted to you forever.

I'm a sucker for gum bottoms...

Did st. alfreds release their asics through a twitter link or directly onto their website? I heard people complaining about that release but i'm not too sure what happened..

I'm a sucker for gum bottoms...

Did st. alfreds release their asics through a twitter link or directly onto their website? I heard people complaining about that release but i'm not too sure what happened..
the site crashed and crashed again even after having set a new release date and equipped with better servers. Many, if not all, were not able to get through, leading some people to believe that there was back door deals instore

i seriously want to cry everytime I see a picture of these, missing out on them will hurt forever, those resell prices are absolutely absurd. Someone help me with a sz 9.5 not rape and I will be indebted to you forever.
What are those called? Avg mp?

Dope 577 Dennis. Shape came out proper on those , and love the idea for the pack.

996 PU JP

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom