Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I regret passing on the hyprcats... Can I still find a ds pair close to retail?
nerd.gif
 size 10 please 

That's something I love about most NB collabs: You typically can cop for a few months after release around $20-30 over retail which is a lot better compared to jordans and other limited shoes.

Just copped Autobahn nights from an ebay seller thanks to all the damn glamour shots in this thread :smh:

But :smokin

I regret passing on the hyprcats... Can I still find a ds pair close to retail?
Got a VNDS pair sz 10.5 of the hyprcats that i only wore a couple times I am willing to sell for retail + shipping. They fit alittle bigger than I would have liked, and the colors are alittle too feminine for me.

And those HYPRCAT's look great on feet up there, repped. Still got my pair on ice...probably take them out when the weather isn't unpredictable here lol.

That's something I love about most NB collabs: You typically can cop for a few months after release around $20-30 over retail which is a lot better compared to jordans and other limited shoes.

first off, nb collabs are pretty expensive as it is, so the only people that really buy them, want them. second, resale wont be high because of how small the nb hype is compared to jb and now asics. that being said, most nb collabs arent THAT limited compared to the amount of people that want, so most of the people that want them, get them.

SOME NTER WAS SUPPOSE TO TRADE ME CNOTES FOR MY SZ 8 HYPERCATS. 

LETS JUST SAY I NEVER HEARD FROM HIM.

I COPPED MINE FROM HAVEN CA SO I PAID 215.

MAYBE I CAN TRADE THEM FOR SOME DAYTONAS OR SOME GRS

first off, nb collabs are pretty expensive as it is, so the only people that really buy them, want them. second, resale wont be high because of how small the nb hype is compared to jb and now asics. that being said, most nb collabs arent THAT limited compared to the amount of people that want, so most of the people that want them, get them.

That's exactly the point I was making.

How do the HyperCats fit?? I love that yellow N on the side. I've heard complaints about them though from people saying they where disappointing in person but they look beautiful from the pics I've seen

How do the HyperCats fit?? I love that yellow N on the side. I've heard complaints about them though from people saying they where disappointing in person but they look beautiful from the pics I've seen
They're really a nice shoe in person. Quality is good and the colors look awesome. 

Sizing wise, there's more room in the toebox than other NB's I've bought this year (576, 998). I got the same size in all of them though (11).

find me some autobahn nights for that price pls luv u lung time

I went down half a size and they fit great.  

Back
Top Bottom