Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

do you have any asics gl3 or any nike runners to compare this list to?

edit, or should i say is 9.5 your true size or you size upordown in all NB compared to nike
Yeah.. all my GL3  and gl5 are size 10

So youre saying that 9.5 is your true size and that the 1500's run true to size and that you go up a half size to a 10 for your GL3 and GL5's correct?

Be honest what bothers is you that "EXCLUSIVITY" non sense 
not at all. If a shoe is dope ill wear it. There could be 10 pairs or a million. If i like the way it looks on my foot, im cool.
Replicating previous designs without much of a reason just urks me. Thats all.
Someone could do a 50 pair run eerily similar to a GR, and id feel the same way
Look at you, flustered! 

First post, but just wanted to know what the sizing is like on the 999's. Think of getting a pair of concepts seal's. Is £150 too much for them?

First post, but just wanted to know what the sizing is like on the 999's. Think of getting a pair of concepts seal's. Is £150 too much for them?

Seals are half size big. I usually get us 9, but went with us 8.5 for these. I've seen people say that the price depends on the size sometimes. I see these on eBay for 225-300 USD depending on condition.

Seals are half size big. I usually get us 9, but went with us 8.5 for these. I've seen people say that the price depends on the size sometimes. I see these on eBay for 225-300 USD depending on condition.
Saw them posted somewhere saying they were brand new and the are a us 8.5/uk 8. Im an 8 in asics gel lyte III's and tbh they are probably a perfect fit

Saw them posted somewhere saying they were brand new and the are a us 8.5/uk 8. Im an 8 in asics gel lyte III's and tbh they are probably a perfect fit

I wear us9 in GL3s. Those will probably be too big. I would look for a us7.5. Unless if you have wide feet, you may need an 8. I'm not wide footed so you may want to wait for others to chime in.

Hey guys. I've been frequenting this forum for a while now and finally decided to join. As someone that's somewhat new to the New Balance game, y'all have been extremely helpful. I just scored my third pair of 998's from Need Supply. They have the M998GNR in 9.5-11 if anybody happens to be on the hunt for them. Currently waiting on my M1300BB's and M996BSN's to get here. Y'all rule.

i think they all run a little big, especially if you want to keep them loosely laced

Back
Top Bottom