Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Really not feeling em :/   

Enjoy your kicks though.
I am not feeling them either; too boring; not enough color blocking, terrible shape, and just nothing that special about the shoe.  It is a completely Red 1500.  Not that original if you ask me.  Too bad they were not a UK production model.

Here are some photos I snapped before i sold em off. Sucks to be broke as a joke, I definitely wanted to keep these. I guess it made it easier that I couldn't get my size.
Sucks that you could not keep them.  Considering the fact that there was less than 100 people at the release and they did not allow people to double up. Add that to the fact that they sold out fairly quickly online. These might be on the lower end of production numbers. I can see these growing on people and becoming pretty popular. I'll have some sub par pics up with different looks later this afternoon.

I just received my pair. Please do not crucify me for these pics!  Lol  I know the lighting and background are horrible and I did the unthinkable and added the rope laces!!!  Since we had seen the red and the white laces I just wanted to show something different. I will most likely stick with the white laces. Definitely love the shoes!

Last edited:
I just received my pair. Please do not crucify me for these pics!  Lol  I know the lighting and background are horrible and I did the unthinkable and added the rope laces!!!  Since we had seen the red and the white laces I just wanted to show something different. I will most likely stick with the white laces. Definitely love the shoes!
[/quote]

not feeling the ropes... how's the sizing?

Last edited:

not feeling the ropes... how's the sizing?[/quote]
They fit tts. I usually get 9.5 in all NB and these are the same. One thing I did notice in my 5 seconds of wearing the shoe is that the back heel collar of these sit higher than my other 1500's. Pretty sure they did that to accentuate the use of  3M. There is a very good potential of heel blisters with these until you break them in.

That bulbous toe on the STA 1500 just kills the whole shoe. Asian made NB's aside from a few 998 just have terrible shape and just are not pleasing to the eye.

They fit tts. I usually get 9.5 in all NB and these are the same. One thing I did notice in my 5 seconds of wearing the shoe is that the back heel collar of these sit higher than my other 1500's. Pretty sure they did that to accentuate the use of  3M. There is a very good potential of heel blisters with these until you break them in.
I've actually heard different reports on the sizing (some say TTS while others say 0.5 big).  those saying they're 0.5 big have the "smaller" sizes like 9.5 and below.

the promo pics of the St. Alfred's really didn't do them justice.  I've seen some in-hand pictures that have made them look really nice.

I've actually heard different reports on the sizing (some say TTS while others say 0.5 big).  those saying they're 0.5 big have the "smaller" sizes like 9.5 and below.

the promo pics of the St. Alfred's really didn't do them justice.  I've seen some in-hand pictures that have made them look really nice.
9.5 1600s fit me like a boat

Here are some on feet pics and a comparison pic to my second favorite 1500.                                                                    

Damn those St Alfred's are mad with the white laces. The suede looked so average in the promo pics they had, they look way better in those pics ^

Is the autobahn pack releasing at any other spots ? still looking for the nights in sz10.5
Im guessing its pretty much a wrap, unless Barney's manages
to pull thru. I say that, because they came thru kinda late with
the Norse, Benjamins, & HYPERCATS.

I got mine in today and they run true to size in my opinion, I have a little room up front. I think if I sized down it wouldve been a little too snug, so if you like a shoe with zero dead space, I guess you could size a 1/2 size down. After thinking about it all day though and seeing them in person, theyre not really for me and I'm going to sell them. Quality is great though and I think the shade of red is nice. I just cant see myself wearing them.

Hey! I am from Germany and i really love the Hypercat. Would somebody of you guys help me to get them from Barney's if they still have the shoes?

Would give you some pocket money for Christmas for helping me!

Would be great!

PM me.

Thanks,

Carsten

Back
Top Bottom