Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Wish the Daytonas were as available as the Joe Louis...

Saw them in person on feet while picking up my XI ticket today.

These prices on ebay are just flat out ridiculous for some of the new NBs, like seriously $375 for autobahns? 

Sneakers are easy money now a days. Tag them with limited tag, collect cash due to your hustle possibly being greater, having a bot or a connect.

With New Balance, it's tough not being in NYC or Boston. In Tampa, it's online or bust.

Sneakers are easy money now a days. Tag them with limited tag, collect cash due to your hustle possibly being greater, having a bot or a connect.

With New Balance, it's tough not being in NYC or Boston. In Tampa, it's online or bust.
try fresno ca.. all I have is a footlocker and a bunch of jordans..

Have a question on how Americanas fit being an Asian-made 577.
For those of you who have the Americana 577 and the Autobahn 577 - how do they differ in terms of sizing ?
I have the Autobahn nights in Size 10 - what size of the Americana should I be buying ?

Thanks.

tell me about it. out here in VA, i only know a couple places that get GRs, but thats about it. kickkspott isnt too far, but not too many nb or asic collabs come through.

those are DOPE! info please

I SECOND THAT 
nerd.gif

tell me about it. out here in VA, i only know a couple places that get GRs, but thats about it. kickkspott isnt too far, but not too many nb or asic collabs come through.
M998OG from spring 2012.  still available at some online spots

Back
Top Bottom