Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

BuddhaChris, I wore these for you today...

tongue.gif
FIRE>> Absolutely love how these turned out.

Those pebble blue 998 J Crews are absolutely fire and severely underrated/ overlooked. In my top 5 GR of the year

Attention!

Everyone who wants those Pebble Blues from new Balance needs to run to their nearest J Crew store now, I just went to mine and they are doing 30% the entire store so I copped a pair for $118 :smile: I felt like I robbed the store haha, that 30% off online coupon code doesn't work on the Collabs online so I was surprised when they let me have the 30% off in store on them. The color way is too clean and materials are top notch. Best 998s I've seen in a while

I may need to give jcrew a call and see if they have my size in stock. Nice chance to double up on the pebble blues.

Attention!

Everyone who wants those Pebble Blues from new Balance needs to run to their nearest J Crew store now, I just went to mine and they are doing 30% the entire store so I copped a pair for $118
smile.gif
I felt like I robbed the store haha, that 30% off online coupon code doesn't work on the Collabs online so I was surprised when they let me have the 30% off in store on them. The color way is too clean and materials are top notch. Best 998s I've seen in a while
I think you got lucky.

They all know it does not apply to third party company. My friend works at JCrew, I got 50% off because he wears same size as I do.

I think you got lucky.

They all know it does not apply to third party company. My friend works at JCrew, I got 50% off because he wears same size as I do.
i think it depends on the mgr.  Went in a little while ago and dude he'd do 30% off the 998's w/ the orange N. Passed cuz i had just got the tannery's a few days before, shoulda copped em in retrospect

I think you got lucky.

May be. Not sure though because the employee who helped me said i would get it and then the lady who checked me out gave it to me without me asking.

Back
Top Bottom