Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anyone purchased a pair of Daytona's in the resale market? Trying to get a pair now that I have some xmas cash padding the college kid wallet and looking for suggestions on what yall think would be a good deal on them. Thanks and merry Christmas to everyone who helps make this thread so dope.

Anyone purchased a pair of Daytona's in the resale market? Trying to get a pair now that I have some xmas cash padding the college kid wallet and looking for suggestions on what yall think would be a good deal on them. Thanks and merry Christmas to everyone who helps make this thread so dope.

What size you need? Should be able to find you something between $200 - $240. Resellers are getting desperate to get rid of these

What size you need? Should be able to find you something between $200 - $240. Resellers are getting desperate to get rid of these
9.5 ideally but I can do a 9 in a 1600 if it is cheaper. Thanks for getting back to me so quick fam, a pair for around 200 would be a damn good Christmas find.

Last edited:

9.5 ideally but I can do a 9 in a 1600 if it is cheaper. Thanks for getting back to me so quick fam, a pair for around 200 would be a damn good Christmas find.

Daytona's are flooded on eBay and Facebook marketplace. Just message them and they'll do $200-220 shipped via PayPal invoice. I've negotiated sellers down to $190 shipped so far, but with the current market trend I think they'll go under retail.

Daytona's are flooded on eBay and Facebook marketplace. Just message them and they'll do
$200-220 shipped via PayPal invoice. I've negotiated sellers down to $190 shipped so far, but with the current market trend I think they'll go under retail.

Repped for the help and advice man, merry christmas

Those are dope. I've been playing around with a design with the black sole. Can you take some more pictures?
Thanks!

Wooooow I tried to get the burn rubbers in a 10.5 and they're sold out. 100 shipped is an awesome price. Thanks for the info though fam. Repped.

I am new to the new balance game, how do they fit compared to Nikes? Hoping to get my first pair of the 1300 National Parks pack.

social status having a huge sale. CYBER50 gets you half off everything site wide.
burgundy 990s or burn rubber 577s for 100 shipped each. FSRs for each.
http://shop.socialstatuspgh.com/collections/new-balance

Wooooow I tried to get the burn rubbers in a 10.5 and they're sold out. 100 shipped is an awesome price. Thanks for the info though fam. Repped.

Thanks for the heads up on the Burn Rubbers! Copped them for $100 shipped

I knew they'd go under retail sooner or later : )

Now I'm just waiting for the Daytona's.

The one day im not in this thread i miss Burgundy 990s :smh: :frown:

Copped some 996s though :smokin

Last edited:
Daytona's are flooded on eBay and Facebook marketplace. Just message them and they'll do $200-220 shipped via PayPal invoice. I've negotiated sellers down to $190 shipped so far, but with the current market trend I think they'll go under retail.

I just did $180 shipped

Back
Top Bottom