Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

j crew has the pebble blue 998's back

Social Status did cancel my Burg 990 order, but was really good about correcting a mistake I had made on publish order. One of my orders shipped yesterday. Customer service said They were cleaned out on that sale and had a ton of orders to fullfill, so I would expect orders will start shipping this coming week if they havent shipped already.

I was told they do phone orders if the shoes sit for a while, thanks for the heads up. No love for the Va Beach Commonwealth though 
ohwell.gif

I have been on them for over a year IRT this, they really just give love to the DC/Stussy store. I havent really shopped there at all since they moved to the mall....they forgot their roots so eff em!

APC jeans got cancelled from social status too. wouldnt be suprised they are going to use my email and sell it off to make money for people to spam me now. social status is a bunch of slimeballs

I was kicking myself for not pulling the trigger on those. I guess it would have gotten cancelled. That was a hell of a deal but I have a few pairs I still need to break in anyway. What size did yo uorder though? Just checked the website and they still have a ton of sizes. I had never seen them that cheap that I can remember. I wonder if they didnt decide to exclude them, as the publish joggers and the burg 990s are no longer on the site. Odd that so many APC are still avail if they were supposedly oversold...

What is the social status cust. Service email? Cant find it on their website

Wondering if my order was cancelled as well (apc jeans and mcm wallet)

edit: found it

Last edited:
^ Repped for the link, but it's a no go at that price. Patiently waiting for the US drop.

Word. eBay is great for Made in the USA NBs for a good bit less than retail, even a few weeks after they hit here. I can't see myself ever paying retail or getting taxed with that exchange rate for a USA GR.

Hmmm.

I'm getting concerned about the 574 customs. I'm seeing a few pairs recently made where the shape I starting to look very off. In particular the toe guard seems to sit a lot lower where it meets the side panels. Also the bulbous toe look seems to be taking effect.

Am I worrying unnecessarily? I was hoping to order a couple of pairs in the new year so it would be a real shame if NB have messed up after doing a great job for so long.

Anyone got any recent pairs from the last month or so?

I noticed this myself. Did 4 custom pairs and all of them came out with flaws in terms of shape. I even had to return one pair as it was badly made (even if I am located overseas).
It seems like NB USA is rushing it when they build these and the uppers are 'most of the time' not proportionally positioned when glued.
2 of my pairs wrinkles in the toebox when worn which sucks because I was expecting great quality since it is made in the US.

Most Asian-made pairs have lesser flaws in terms of the quality of the build (except the horrible shape of course) than these Custom 574s. GR pairs made from Asia are even mass produced. :smh:
BTW, My 4 pairs were ordered within a year and were made 3-4 months apart.

[h1]mita sneakers x SBTG x New Balance x Fabrix MRT580SM Special Package[/h1]
via: hypebeast.com

Thoughts on these? Personally I've been a fan of SBTG's customs, don't think these will hit stateside though

Back
Top Bottom