Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

http://shop.havenshop.ca/collections/latest-arrivals/products/x-ronnie-fieg-577-americana

There's a 10 left on Havenshop. Size too big for me 
frown.gif

Congrats on the customs, they are fresh. Can you tell me the color options you selected for the mesh and the "N"? Nearly navy?
Thank you.  Mesh and N logo is nearly navy.

Nice custom.  Has a Stash or Hanon CHF vibe to it.
Thank you.  My friend and I patterned it after the CHF (with a personal twist)... Hanon x Unhanon lol

what shades of blue did you use, they look amazing
Thank you.  Mostly nearly navy.  Toe and heel wrap is navy.

has anyone received shipping for their orders from Social Status?

getting kinda anxious 

dude their shop burned down..

^ they loaded up all their stock, and burned that bish down to claim insurance. 

semi srs

Hate to say it but I wouldn't be surprised if they did... the weekend you have a huge 50% off everything sale your spot just mysteriously burns down. 

wouldn't be surprised if it's completely true

i don't think businesses want to go down the route of burning down stuff to make insurance claims. its not exactly like the insurance company will hand them over the money. I work with a lot of insurance companies and they will rather spend more money fighting a claim than paying it.

I'm surprised no one just called them to confirm their online orders lol. I called them yesterday and they said that our online orders won't be effected by the fire because online orders are from the warehouse. The fire was just in their Charlotte location and fortunately nobody was hurt. They said that the orders are still being processed due to a high volume of sales.

At least this is what they told me. My order hasn't been cancelled/refunded yet. I didn't order the NB577 "Burn Rubber" though.

Last edited:

Repped for the link. I finally broke down and grabbed a pair, hopefully in hand I won't be as disappointed initially when I saw the early release pics. They've slightly grown on me...like that suede on the shoe. 
tired.gif
trust me , you won't be disappointed  

leather lined ankle and the suede is top notch 

Social Status cancelled my order... They even cancelled my Jason Markk order too.lol

Why do they give coupon code when they can't fulfill the order?

This is so stupid.

Update: I just noticed that they had a fire at one of thier locations.

I hate to say this but is this for real??

Last edited:
Social Status cancelled my order... They even cancelled my Jason Markk order too.lol
Why do they give coupon code when they can't fulfill the order?
This is so stupid.

Update: I just noticed that they had a fire at one of thier locations.
               I hate to say this but is this for real??

womp i ordered some 996s and jason mark, lets hope they dont cancel me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom