Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Found a pair of 9.5 C-Notes for 199 but they both have pretty gnarly scuffs on the toe box. Think you can get those out with some Jason Markks? If not, still may pull the trigger. 199 for C-Notes is a steal even if banged up a little.
Wouldnt do it, u can prob find a DS pair around that price.
Just keep looking.

Last edited:
These are crazy!!

Depends man. I was in the same boat. Copped a 10.5 and 11 (I'm a true 11) and the 10.5 were a little too snug for my liking. Then again I have fairly long toes and semi-wide feet. If you have narrow normal length toes you should be good haha

Yeah i went .5 down. Just a little snug but they will break in. Only thing i dont like is in the left shoe, theres a huge hump under the arc pushinv it up making it kinda of uncomfortable. Hopefully that will break in.

Im grabbing NB 577 americana's next. Planning on going .5 down from TTS. Anyone suggest going with my TTS?

tbh if your feet are narrow you could go a full size down.

Had to let go of mine cuz they were boats. 
Agreed. I'm a 10 in most made in USA and UKs, went with a 10 on the American and they're a bit big. Probably a half size down for most people though.

I used a better camera and took another shot of my 990s. They are definitely one of the most comfortable New Balance models imo.

Last edited:
Found a pair of 9.5 C-Notes for 199 but they both have pretty gnarly scuffs on the toe box. Think you can get those out with some Jason Markks? If not, still may pull the trigger. 199 for C-Notes is a steal even if banged up a little.
Just spend like 30 bucks more for new ones. You're already spending 200.

tbh if your feet are narrow you could go a full size down.

Had to let go of mine cuz they were boats. 

I have semi wide feet lol, especially my right. In asics GL3 my TTS is wayyyy to tight and when i go .5 up, Its too long. For the 577 ill go .5 down.

Thanks for all the replies guys. You fellas are so kind, unlike those douche bags on instagram.

Agreed. I'm a 10 in most made in USA and UKs, went with a 10 on this and they're big. Probably a half size down for most people though.

I used a better camera and took another shot of my 990s. They are definitely one of the most comfortable New Balance models imo.

Info on the shoe trees?

I have semi wide feet lol, especially my right. In asics GL3 my TTS is wayyyy to tight and when i go .5 up, Its too long. For the 577 ill go .5 down.

Thanks for all the replies guys. You fellas are so kind, unlike those douche bags on instagram.
yea i got wide feet and i feel like .5 down would have been perfect for me. 

waiting to scoop a pair up for near retail. 11.5 prices 
sick.gif

I cant even wear GL3s without Bronsolini'ing the tongue 
laugh.gif

they're actually not from Ikea. I got them from a place called solutions. I checked the website and they don't have them any more. The ikea ones I googled look similar in the part you see, but more flimsy in the front region. These are solid throughout the front and made of a black velvety material.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom