Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

they're actually not from Ikea. I got them from a place called solutions. I checked the website and they don't have them any more. The ikea ones I googled look similar in the part you see, but more flimsy in the front region. These are solid throughout the front and made of a black velvety material.

Fancy! Lol Velvet is a nice touch...care to share the website in case they restock

Found a DS pair of 1500MJC from a french dude.

600USD
sick.gif
 and he isnt budging.

yay or nay?

I have semi wide feet lol, especially my right. In asics GL3 my TTS is wayyyy to tight and when i go .5 up, Its too long. For the 577 ill go .5 down.

Thanks for all the replies guys. You fellas are so kind, unlike those douche bags on instagram.
same here, i have a bigger / wider right foot. ask guys here they are nice & helping :D

Agreed. I'm a 10 in most made in USA and UKs, went with a 10 on the American and they're a bit big. Probably a half size down for most people though.

I used a better camera and took another shot of my 990s. They are definitely one of the most comfortable New Balance models imo.
hi, how does this fit? TTS? found this for $130 shipped (worn once condition) on SF.
Info on the shoe trees?
for those who don't have IKEA near you.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111025225251?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

can anybody help me on website that sells NB UK 577 that ship to asia especially to south east asia?

i found this really a good deal but they don't ship to my country, T_T

http://www.woodhouseclothing.com/acatalog/New_Balance_Footwear_nb4m577bgg.html

do you guys wear the same size in 1600s as your 998s? or do the 1600s have a little more room and you can size down?

Look what they gave me as a response... START DEMANDING PPL!!!!:
Subject
Retro

Discussion Thread
Response Via Email (Matthew T.) 01/06/2014 03:13 PM
Hello Devon,

Thank you for taking the time to compose your email! I'm sorry that the 678 is not longer being manufactured. While there are no current plans to re-release the 678, plans can always change.

I have passed your request for us to re-release the 678 to my Product Development Team. If we get enough demand, we will re-release the 678.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I hope that you have a great day!

Matt T
Customer Care
www.newbalance.com
1-800-595-9138
Customer By Web Form (Devon Young) 01/0*****14 02:34 AM
I'm very excited to see the retro of the 997 this year. One of my favorite classics... If it's a possibility, can the company deep dig into their archives and think about revivng the NB M678 in the OG TEAL GREY WHITE cw and other vintage new balance? Would be pleased and purchase in a heartbeat have a great day!!!!!!

Thank you for your business.
[---001:001081:43077---]

The arches on my feet are pretty wide/high. I ended up sticking with an 11 in the Americanas (fit perfectly), but an 11.5 in the Tannery 998 because the middle of my foot on the 11 felt like it fit too tight.

I wear a 10.5 in every NB I own..
yea that's what sucks about big feet.. gotta go with 12 or 13. I wear 13 in 998 which is comfy with a lil room in the toe, you think I can wear 12 in 1600s or just go with 13?

yea that's what sucks about big feet.. gotta go with 12 or 13. I wear 13 in 998 which is comfy with a lil room in the toe, you think I can wear 12 in 1600s or just go with 13?
I actually don't own any 1600s so I won't be able to be much help. My dude stunnaman stunnaman may be able to help though!

Imm cop these royal 990sb that droped recently .. .5 sz down is coo rite?.. seems to be the usual for me and nb at rhis point..never tried on 990s tho..

I actually don't own any 1600s so I won't be able to be much help. My dude 
@StunnaMan may be able to help though!
if you wear 13 in 998, you should stick with 13 in 1600 as well, the only time id say youd be good with a 12 would be in 1300. hope that helps man

Back
Top Bottom