Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Just bought the 1300 of the National Parks pack. Went a half size down, will I be good?

Last edited:
sure is alot of ******G SIZING QUESTIONS up in this *****! **** man 
mean.gif
 If you have a sizing question maybe you should look thru the last 600 pages and youll get your answer

would love to see some more substance in this thread if possible. 

Last edited:
Thought I'd throw my two cents - another possible reason for NBs 'higher' prices - most of these higher priced kicks are made in the US and UK...much higher wages and overhead than those made in Asia.

Hmm. I went half size down on 577, 998, 996, and 990. They all fit perfect. Hoping 997 fits well with half size down. Cannot wait go home and try 997.
Got dem long toes. I'm in between on 998s and the 990s fit perfect TTS. Can't wait for those grey 997s

Okay, rereading that, it sounds kinda harsh. :lol:

But it's that line of thinking that has helped ruin **** for everyone who genuinely loves sneakers. That includes old heads and new jacks. To act like you're up on some exclusive tip because you're into NB, Asics or ANY sneaker brand is ridiculous. Cats swear they're on the next wave, but meanwhile they're doing the exact same **** as thousands of other people on IG.

Moral of the story: stop fronting like you're trendsetting when all you're doing is trendhumping. Do what you do and do it loud and proud. But please don't clown others because you think what you're doing is something special. Be real and realize that we all follow (at varying degrees) trends at times.

Okay, rereading that, it sounds kinda harsh. :lol:

But it's that line of thinking that has helped ruin **** for everyone who genuinely loves sneakers. That includes old heads and new jacks. To act like you're up on some exclusive tip because you're into NB, Asics or ANY sneaker brand is ridiculous. Cats swear they're on the next wave, but meanwhile they're doing the exact same **** as thousands of other people on IG.

Moral of the story: stop fronting like you're trendsetting when all you're doing is trendhumping. Do what you do and do it loud and proud. But please don't clown others because you think what you're doing is something special. Be real and realize that we all follow (at varying degrees) trends at times.

Damn, I don't talk like this but "real talk."

Mad late, but this is quite possibly the dumbest **** I've read on here in a minute.  First of all, by using the wack *** term "sneakerhead", you've already let me know what type of cat you are.

But since we're already there, what is a "real sneakerhead"?  Seriously....can you answer that for me @jerusareem
 ?

So people that have been into sneakers for years that wear Nikes aren't "real heads"?  So the brand new cats that are up on New Balance and clown Jordan Brand and Nike are somehow better "sneakerheads" than old heads who are into those brands?  Boy, wash your face.  

And :lol:  at you thinking New Balance and Asics don't have a hypebeast following.  Why does every limited collab sell out within minutes whenever they drop?  Why has this thread gotten bigger and bigger over the past 2 or 3 years?  Why are the main shoes discussed in this thread usually the limited ones, despite NB consistently pumping out ill GRs?  Here's a hint:  it isn't the quality. 

The anti-hypebeast is the new hypebeast.  That's you, and you ain't eem know it.  
Man this was hilarious !!! Lmao but real the same time[emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

200 nah I'll pass on those til I see them hit the sales rack like all the 990s did
I can hope that that happens.

When I saw they had been released I had to secure a pair of the gray for sentimental reasons.  I will probably pick up  a pair for my Dad as well.  It has a similar sentimental value to me the original 990 Grey anniv. model did.

I predict these are going to be pretty popular but if they hit the sale racks that means I can double up, so score either way!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom