Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

"hey everyone!  i want attention!  look at me!"

anyway... you guys should try Feature Sneaker Boutique for 997s.  I was able to order a small size (8) last night via email/paypal

No, I'm the one that said Burn Rubbers, STA, and SBTG is ugly. Why are you getting defensive?

No, I'm the one that said Burn Rubbers, STA, and SBTG is ugly. Why are you getting defensive?
please explain how i'm getting "defensive" if I wasnt defending any of my actions/opinions?

sounds like you're the one getting defensive  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Yo Lamont, semi good looks on that Capsule link. Really wasn't trying to buy anything right now, but took your bait. Figured $187 shipped wasn't all that bad.
happy to help man. I'm just glad members are actually taking the links I posted, not lurkers.

capsule is a pretty great store too, they always treat me right.

Last edited:
please explain how i'm getting "defensive" if I wasnt defending any of my actions/opinions?

sounds like you're the one getting defensive  :lol:  

All I said was I didn't think a plain gray pair of New Balance was worth $200. I just stated my opinion like everyone else here, who said they were worth every penny. And then you said if it was a "hyped up collab" I would buy it, implying that I'm a hypebeast. You just offended me for stating my opinion. Why didn't you say that to anybody else? Do you have a problem with what I said? Or do you have a problem with me personally?

Weren't you the same guy asking people who bought the STA's if they could mail you the hang tags in an envelope? :lol:

Yes, I think those STA1500 is hideous but I think the key chain is cool. I offered to pay via PayPal gift so he won't have to provide tracking #. Isn't that beneficial for the seller? I won't be able to open a dispute and he'll only have to spend $0.35 to send it to me.

Last edited:
All I said was I didn't think a plain gray pair of New Balance was worth $200. I just stated my opinion like everyone else here, who said they were worth every penny. And then you said if it was a "hyped up collab" I would buy it, implying that I'm a hypebeast. You just offended me for stating my opinion. Why didn't you say that to anybody else? Do you have a problem with what I said? Or do you have a problem with me personally?

personally? cuz i made one comment?  talk about defensive  
laugh.gif
  dont flatter yourself.

you're the one who said you were too busy tryina get hyped up collabs to pay attention to GRs, which is why i made my comment.

anyway... piggybacking Lamont's post with all the links. 

Norse 1500s, light blue 998s,  and a few other nice pairs in select sizes.

http://c-apsule.com/collections/new-balance

Last edited:
personally? cuz i made one comment?  talk about defensive  :lol:   dont flatter yourself.

you're the one who said you were too busy tryina get hyped up collabs to pay attention to GRs, which is why i made my comment.

anyway... piggybacking Lamont's post with all the links. 

Norse 1500s, light blue 998s,  and a few other nice pairs in select sizes.

http://c-apsule.com/collections/new-balance

It was a joke, but I can see how people might've thought I was serious when I said that. I apologize for the confusion.

Oh no! Internet tough guys up there ^^^

lets get this thread back to kicks instead of e-beef 

Does anyone know how to get a job with New Balance? Not retail

Oh no! Internet tough guys up there ^^^

lets get this thread back to kicks instead of e-beef 

Does anyone know how to get a job with New Balance? Not retail
They 're headquartered in Boston or just outside Boston. Their main Manufacturing Facility is in Maine. Maybe start searching career websites for jobs in those areas? I'd actually love to see what they are hiring for in the US as well.

Last edited:
can someone tell me about 1500s. Im curious about the different toe box shapes. I saw a pair at a shop near me and the toe box looked big, but when I see photos on here such as the toothpastes, they look so well cut.  Whats the deal? Are some made in asia?

Havnt been in this thread in a while.

Any upcoming collabs or any rumors?

Most recent pickup was the Americanas and I love em. It would've been nice if they were waterproof like the seals.

Haha of course it would be this thread that would link to the 997s at capsule I was looking to try on today…all good though, that size didn't end up fitting me anyway, found a joint with some cheap 1500s in  T.O. though, pm me if any of you want info

Haha of course it would be this thread that would link to the 997s at capsule I was looking to try on today…all good though, that size didn't end up fitting me anyway, found a joint with some cheap 1500s in  T.O. though, pm me if any of you want info
Haha was gonna say my bad...

Back
Top Bottom