Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Do you have a pair? Because I do and they are waterproof. I wore them with 6in of snow and it ran right off the shoe. And I've poured water over them countless times to shoe ppl

Why would I post something like that if I didn't have them? Like myself and others have said, they're not waterproof bro. Just look at them.. There's nothing about the shoe that would make them waterproof.. No taped seams, no Goretex, etc. Hell, they even have mesh and perforation holes, not to mention the suede.

Last edited:

It's made in the USA, but the heel tab logo is different and the materials, maybe it's in my head, but when I held them felt flimsier as well as the overall build. The grey is a shade lighter then the current 998ch out right now too.I think they were marketing it and selling it as a true everyday runner rather than an aesthetic lifestyle shoe. If you intend to use it as a beater it'll be great!
No actually these are the OG 998s that they have been selling forever. They are not flimsier or anything bad, they are just as premium as the rest of the "new" 998s coming out now.

From modern-notoriety. I'm ready for these. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Anyone else receive erroneous emails from newbalance.com today about phantom orders that were never placed?

I just received a follow up apology email with a discount code for my next order.

Anyone else receive erroneous emails from newbalance.com today about phantom orders that were never placed?

I just received a follow up apology email with a discount code for my next order.
I did... Im glad they sent out those apology emails though because I was definitely wondering what the heck was going on. I called my bank and everything lol 

Those new blue 998 look like a washed out version of the Denim Blue 998 that released in 2012.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom