Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Finally got my pair from hanon in. They're awesome besides the patent leather hits. Now just need these navy 997's to hurry up. Haha

Is the patent leather on the toe box or the heel?

I know this may be a long shot but would anyone happen to know a place I can still scoop a size 12 in the NB x SBTG? I missed out in release because of vacation smh.

-Drew

Is the patent leather on the toe box or the heel?
The green hits is what's patent leather. I remember someone saying that it cheapens the look of it and now that I actually have it in my hands I totally see what they mean. But all in all they're super dope imo. 

Last edited:
J Crew Phoenix Red 998 $89.99 + free ship with code BYEWINTER few big sizes left  11.5, 12, 13

*direct links aren't working, just search when you're on the site

Last edited:
i need those j crew raw steels to go on sale finally..

I'm sure its been mentioned here a million times but i missed out on the grey 997s and i don't wanna miss out on the navy... when does the shoe drop?

I think its safe to say that no more stores will be releasing the mita sbtg new balances. Smh, I snoozed so hard. I'm thinking about picking up the navy 997s when they drop but that price tag doe :x

I think its safe to say that no more stores will be releasing the mita sbtg new balances. Smh, I snoozed so hard. I'm thinking about picking up the navy 997s when they drop but that price tag doe
sick.gif
Doubt the 997s will go on sale maybe for 11 and above but everything below 11 is just about sold out!
anyone know where can i get the 1300 nation park? just saw someone wore it today. they're nice in person.
new balances website has them

Back
Top Bottom