Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I have to agree. I hadn't bought new Balance since high school and picked up 2 pair of 1500's. I immediately knew something was off and thought I could deal. Now I am selling them.

Quick question: Does anyone go Made in USA or UK exclusively?
I generally stick to UK/USA with the occasional CM collabs being picked up if the cw is amazing. I think most of the frequent posters in here grab what they like but obviously with an affinity towards UK/USA more then the gr CM's.

Last edited:

These are sick designed the same ones on the site just haven't got them that, did you come up with them?
Ya I came up with them 2 years + ago. Seen quite a few others floating around since in the exact CW. 

Its Glacier and softy if i remember correctly. 

Thnx for the comments guys^^^^^

Quick question: Does anyone go Made in USA or UK exclusively?
Depends what year and what shoe your looking for. Unlike other Brands, New Balance is privately owned to my knowledge so they have 3 main factories- Asia, UK, USA. Each factory has produced amazing products in previous years. Asian NBs were wonderful up until some years back when they started doing the bulky toes on all their models. UK NBs are the same story, They produced stellar NBs until 4+ years ago when the shapes went to hell, and we lost the iconic 1500 model as well as other uk made greatness. and once youve seen what something should look like, and then seeing what we have these days (like AM1 and other nike shapes with ****** *** materials) then you no longer give a **** about something you previously enjoyed. USA NBs have always been amazing so its nice that they are the only NB factory producing currently with such great models and craftsmanship and the killer NB shapes.Crazy how they have taken off recently after being quite and not in the limelight for so many years. Hand made shoes, not some crap made in china with recycled bottles and cans turned into synthetic leather and "suede," which in my eyes justifies their prices being what they are, and makes you wonder what your paying for from Nike when you buy some Js and other crap that has nothing "premium " about them. :wink: 

Barber shops came in, not bad.

Last edited:
When talking in terms of messed up shapes, I feel the 999 got the worst treatment of any NB shoe. The toe box is so bulky its ridiculous...

Shout out to alp alp for picking these up for me and shipping them. He posted in the thread that a local Marshalls had them and came through big time for me well below retail. Thank you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom