Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Apologies if this already appears somewhere else in this thread --

What is the "heritage" of the different models?

99x were the first $100+ running shoes and are still in the NB lineup as stability running shoes.

Were the 1300s and 1500s the predecessors to the 2001s, which were sold in the early 2000s at $200/pr as even higher-end running shoes than the 99x? Here are the 2001s:

And what about the 57x - 574, 576, 577? Were these all the same line essentially (like 99x)? And were they lower-end than the 99x originally or were they just for a different use or type of foot?

Trying to understand the history behind the models.

does anyone know where I can cop those light blue suede 998's in store ? in live in Los Angeles if tht helps ...

Wow, it did go up. That's no good.

Before:

After:

They might as well shut it down if they're going to keep upping the price $20 every few months. I was buying these for $110 a year ago.

sucks about the 574 price increase but at least they are still making them in the USA

If anyone in the DMV is looking for 997s, sportzone carries them. Just picked up my pair today, not a lot of sizes, but they don't seem to be moving as heavily in store. They also had some Revlite 580s for $100 or $110 which looked like they just put them out not too long ago

Its blows my mind how badly Pebble Blues are slept on, those to me are in the top 10 of all time for 998s 

i don't think they're slept on. i think people are just being a bit frugal and they know that these will go on sale. id love to get my hands on these when they do.

Really hope I'll be able to pick up
a pair of inferno's next weekend. Trying
not to believe the "limited" label, kuz
well u know how it goes when its attached
to something remotely appealing.

i don't think they're slept on. i think people are just being a bit frugal and they know that these will go on sale. id love to get my hands on these when they do.
Same here.
Aesthetically, these are a top 10 NB to me. But as nice as they are, I wouldn't wear them enough to justify paying retail. But if sizes start disappearing again exceptions will be made. These restocked once already, not too confident in another one happening.

Hi all, new to this forum
those are sweet, what does it say on the heel?
I'm pretty sure it's just ST33 for Superteam 33.  Those were from the Suit Pack which I had the grey pair from and wore a decent amount before I sold them.  I also had the black pair from the "Luggage Pack" but never wore them because they had black patent across the midsection of the sneaker and I was kind of on the fence about.  There were 3 pairs in each and they sat for a while, I got my pair on sale but I sold them a few years ago.  Quality was great though.

im really annoyed. i always hated the daytonas but recently every time i see a picture of them they have been slowly growing one me. i think i know why though, every picture ive seen is with rope laces and never with the flats. past few photos ive see are with flat laces and they look 100x better 

Recieved my 2 pars of pool blues today, they are beautiful. :smile: This was just a pic for ebay, I'll take better pictures of my personal pair in the next few days.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom