Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Carmelo Anthony has done more for Humanity than i ever will. 
roll.gif

Without a doubt. Definitely my top two from 2013 next to the 998GNR.
I am very tempted to buy the 998GNR and I notice they're selling out just about everywhere. There's a few pairs on eBay for under retail right now in my size. Do you think they're worth getting now? I figure if I wait a few months I'll be paying over retail if any pairs are still on the market.

I'm a fan of the model and colorway and I'm not sure how often NB puts out a good 998 or the Gray/Navy/Red colorway specifically, so I'm wondering if I'm better waiting for a similar release or copping now.

roll.gif

I am very tempted to buy the 998GNR and I notice they're selling out just about everywhere. There's a few pairs on eBay for under retail right now in my size. Do you think they're worth getting now? I figure if I wait a few months I'll be paying over retail if any pairs are still on the market.

I'm a fan of the model and colorway and I'm not sure how often NB puts out a good 998 or the Gray/Navy/Red colorway specifically, so I'm wondering if I'm better waiting for a similar release or copping now.
red/white/blue

~http://theshoegame.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/New-Balance-998-Spring-2014.jpg

pebble blues are nice also, but no red

Last edited:
Those are pretty nice, sort of similar to the Barber Shop Pack

Yeah I see a few for under $140, I'm trying to keep the shoe pickups to 3 pairs or under this year though 
laugh.gif

:rofl:

I will cop. I want gnrs actually but in a 9

good thing about having big feet is talking down most of these resellers.

got mine for $100 shipped awhile back.
For sure. The first and only time I camped out for shoes I was the first one in line who got a 13, my friend had to go up half a size since he has smaller feet.

That was a good steal.

First post on NT, basically coming from NSB.org and pretty much sick and tired of SB's. I've needed a change for a while so here I am.

Hoping you guys wouldn't mind answering a size question for me. I'm a size 10 in pretty much any Nike shoe and was wondering how NB's fit, specifically 998's? Are they tts?

First post on NT, basically coming from NSB.org and pretty much sick and tired of SB's. I've needed a change for a while so here I am.

Hoping you guys wouldn't mind answering a size question for me. I'm a size 10 in pretty much any Nike shoe and was wondering how NB's fit, specifically 998's? Are they tts?
Go down .5 and you should be good. 

Last edited:
Have these already released in america? the only place i know had some sizes were sneakerpolitics, but the lowest size they had were sz 10s. i need a 9.5!

Back
Top Bottom