Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Is the M990BD worth copping? Looks sweet but trying to prioritise what I buy.
yes, my favorite gr release of 2013, looking to double up soon

those wanting the gnrs, buy now.

I did feel that the gnr (2013) release was more snug than my other 998s, I would consider going up or doing a loose lace job on them, maybe thinner socks than the usual.

Yep, the starcow collab teaser pic has been out forever, I almost ask the guys at starcow when I visited the shop in paris in june. That place is great

yes, my favorite gr release of 2013, looking to double up soon

those wanting the gnrs, buy now.

I did feel that the gnr (2013) release was more snug than my other 998s, I would consider going up or doing a loose lace job on them, maybe thinner socks than the usual.

Yep, the starcow collab teaser pic has been out forever, I almost ask the guys at starcow when I visited the shop in paris in june. That place is great
I would if I find one for a decent price lol

glad I stocked up on these before prices got ridiculous. One at retail and two for 220 or under. Favorite NB collaboration of 13', its butter

just curious, never had a pair of NB's before.. but never had a pair of air max 90's either.. debating whether to try the 998 or the AM90's (lunar90).. anyone happen to have insight into the two shoes in comparison??  thanks much in advance~ 

I like the barbershop 1600s better. The materials are superior in my opinion. St alfreds are nice as well with that gum bottom

Made in China 1600s and they cost more than ubiqs and daytonas? I know the quality is supposed too be really nice but charging more than collabs in the same model that used just as good of materials is crazy! Wont cop for more than 140

Back
Top Bottom