Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

small sizes gone instantly.. take the 998bt for example i don't think below 10 lasted 5 minutes on ycmc..
well its give n take. sometimes you can have both your size and a cheaper price, but if youre worried about your size not being there then you gotta pay the retail  cant always have it both ways. Still cant see why ppl complain tho when cats are still droppin 250 on foams..
That is literally the worst thing I've ever seen.
laugh.gif

Say what you will about the gym, but is anyone else using their discount on NB.com for being a Planet Fitness member?

small sizes gone instantly.. take the 998bt for example i don't think below 10 lasted 5 minutes on ycmc..
YCMC was one of the first places to drop the 998BT which is why they sold so quickly, they were also 20% from YCMC. They will hit just about every other NB retailer with a couple weeks and all sizes will be EASILY obtainable and chances are almost every single size will be available at a discount at some point. 

Never saw it posted. The Cherry Blossoms release date has been posted. April 4th!!! I think a 280 is the biggest they will go which is a women's 11. I wear a 10 so I should be ok?

Can someone else read and see if they are getting the same info. The google translation doesn't fully convince me.

"April 3, 1999-cherry blossom on April 3, was released on Thursday, the launch ★ before many of the new balance 999 was the attention of the cherry blossom, spring is finally put on the right.
999, released the first of the ' women's size makes sense, "Pink is the color of mint 220-260, 220 ~ 280 size 159, 000 yuan in new balance online store, including new balance stores nationwide."

http://www.nbkorea.com/

Last edited:
Oooh that top left 997 is blk/brwn, I thought it was beef an broc!! Either way, that and the 990 I see are the two I'm eyeing.

Back
Top Bottom