Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Dat half-assed contribution to make it seem like you're not here solely to peddle your product, tho.  

I see you, pimpin'.   
laugh.gif

Do paypal invoicing have buyer protection?

What if the seller don't send me the shoes after I pay him?
attempt to contact seller via email then file a claim through paypal if they don't respond. I think you have 45 days to file the claim
ridiculous rotation right there! I wish I could find those black/red 998s in my size still mad I missed them on the re-issue from kith smh... prices are dumb high now... f****** Ronnie :smh:
you talkin bout the ones that are mostly red with a little black? Cus I just copped a Sz 10.5 at an outlet store near SF for $100.

We need to see more gum bottoms on US/UK models. That JCrew 1400 from last season was awesome.

I wanted to love the STA's 1500 so much... gum sole, red upper, even that firecrotch fuzz red suede, but that CM shape... cringe worthy. I'm staring at mine DS everyday, smh, hoping it transforms in front of my eyes.

sick.gif

Last edited:
@Niccosays  nope... these bro, with or without rope laces doesn't matter to me I just want the shoe. I've only been buying NB for about a year now but I know guys in here said they sat on shelves when they originally released and now I cant find a pair for $200 or under and lets not even talk about the prices for the "Lacestrikes" those d*** ropelaces that Ronnie apparently put together himself and are made with the finest of silk (sarcasm) are adding an extra $50 to the already high prices I've found on ebay 
mean.gif
... rant over lol 

LOL U PROB FOUND OUT ABOUT THOSE NB BC OF THAT GUY RONNIE WHO KITHSTRIKED THEM

YALL NEED TO STAHP IT W THAT
Shamefully... I DID!!! LOL... wasn't until I came in here and saw you guys talking about them that I found out they were previously released years before

Back
Top Bottom